Coo Coo for Coco's Puffs

12/29/2009 2:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's Ice-T's stunning buxom wife Coco.

Rob

Black guys sure go for the blond white girls with a lot of junk in the trunk, don't they?

stonecold

Epic fail.

Melinda

I think she's adorable. She has a great hourglass shape and looks healthy.

southernblue

She looks great as long as you don't mind the jiggle and wiggle. It doesn't look like she works out much to be honest!

jillybean

Come on I bet most men would want to hit that. She is womanly and it is not disgusting.

brock

you would have to be gay or a pedophile or a jealous woman not to like this. nobody likes girls that look like the Olsens

ice T is a lucky man

IrishScorp

I am not a fan of hers, but I don't think she looks horrible. She is not a skinny waif, she has cellulite that most women have, just shows she is human. All the plastic surgery in the worls doesn't take cellulite away. On that note, her breasts are ridiculously huge and she needs to tone it down some.

Nikki

Why are people calling her Fat? I think she weighs like 120? WTF, i must be huge at 130 and 5'6...... thanks for making a girl feel bad. She looks great you haters....... I think men like a little more than skin and bones

NuclearWinter

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT IS ONE SERIOUSLY GROSS LADY. NO OFFENSE MR T. BUT EW.

Darryl McGinnis

Holy #@#@.That booty is absolutely amazing.Ice-T is a VERY lucky man.

lizzy

Please! She looks great! There is nothing wrong with her body! So what if she's not a size 0! Leave her alone and take a look in the mirror at yourself! Are you skinny and beautiful? doubt it...

Mr. Mellow

She looks like an NFL fullback with two huge fake footballs.

ralphie the one-eyed

I would F*** the dog-s*** out of that.

Correction

Some of the haters on here must be living in la-la land. Aside from the fake breasts, I think Coco has a beautiful figure. Look at her abs, flat as a pancake, she obviously works out.

It's nice to see a woman who is healthy and shapely.

Reallyhotchica

I want some cocoa puffs! Dammit!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments