Susan Boyle -- Beatle?

12/29/2009 7:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Scottish Internet sensation turned pop star Susan Boyle in Scotland last week (left) -- and British music legend Paul McCartney at a London concert last week (right).

Susan Boyle and Paul McCartney
One of them is a 48-year-old woman.

We're just sayin'.

Debbie

I would like to add that I am a big fan of TMZ but picking on such a nice lady is shameless. It's just plain mean there are other ways of getting laughs. Some people deserve to be made fun of but defenitely not her!!!

MindyD

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on TMZ-you guys are really reaching

RDC

It's not really funny because:
#1 Paul is 67 years old.
#2 To mutilate one's face with serious operations(to have surgery, they use anesthesia and cut into your face). Most doctors(honest ones) will tell you that any type of operation/surgery is a serious thing. You shouldn't have an operation unless you HAVE TO for health reasons. People HAVE died from it. People have gotten serious infections and illness from it, staph infections, etc.
#3 People who do have plastic surgery too much or plastic surgery gone wrong often bring sadness and serious problems upon themselves and their loved ones for no other reason than superficiality and vanity.
#4 Paul is too self-confident(cool) to care that someone else thinks his face doesn't look youthful enough. He's too busy living.
#5 People who do care overly much what they look like are considered lame by many people and laughed at.

Just sayin'.

P.S. Sorry. I almost left Susan out.
Not funny cuz she's beautiful for bringing joy to so many people with her talented voice and content of lyrics.

paulfan

I'm glad to see such upset about it - Don't make fun of nice/ great people make fun of jackasses and your funny. Hey seriously??? where is your SENSE of spelling - how's that for funny:) - you don't like that do you? Not funny - boo hooo you

Dianna

Uncalled for! When are people going to stop bullying someone who isn't trim ,taut and terrific? Is it any wonder youngsters (boys and girls)can't just accept somebody for how they are? The world would be a much better place if people could get past preconceived ideas of what is beautiful.

Patrick Joseph

Which one is what?

Chrisitne

I think that she looks like Matt Leblanc

ftm guy

My Thoughts: you are a nipple!

TMZ staff member who thought this crap up: I hope the next time you humm a McCartney tune you choke up and have a coughing fit. Dont touch a REAL talent as if you would touch a Lohan or a Hilton.

jkts

Is TMZ running out of material to print? I think Pau looks F.....G great for a 67 yr.old! I'd like to see Harvey play live on stage for 2 1/2 hrs! I've seen Paul do this countless times without a break. How about giving him a break, Harvey?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4