Paul Hogan's Wife

12/30/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 51-year-old resurfaced on vacation on Christmas, looking darker.

Linda Kozlowski

In 1990, Linda married Paul Hogan after he divorced his wife of 28 years.

Kozlowski is a Julliard trained opera singer.

Cappy Lills Kid

all you critics -- we'd like to see yous when your 51 and life has beaten you down and taken it's toll on you. bet you'd looked like crap too

AK

Holy crap! That can't be her!

Frank Zilinyi

Linda K. A beauty where it counts. In her soul. Fairfield remembers you. You don't have to remain a snapshot. Living well is the best retort to these topical bee-yotches. God Bless. Frank Z (Warde 78)

ssb

I watched Crocodile Dundee today and being a child of the 80s I decided to google Linda Kozlowski to see what happened to her. I came across this page and was startled because she had aged. Then I realized that everyone ages and I had just watched a movie from almost 25 years ago. I found this photograph to be extremely cruel.

First, this is probably a very bad picture of her. She does not have make up on and appears to be unhappy. It is an unfair photograph. I bet most of us would be unhappy if a photograph was taken of us from afar when we are unprepared for it.

Second, she is no longer in her twenties. She was absolutely gorgeous in Crocodile Dundee and most of us can only envy how beautiful she was at that time of her life. I wish I had been half as beautiful and confident enough to show it.

Third, we do not know what kind of stress she has lived through, what kind of health issues she may have, and what other events have affected her life. We should give her a break because she is now 51.

I think she has the ability to "clean up" well. Her complexion is beautiful and a little make up to emphasize her gorgeous eyes would make a huge differrence. From what I've read, she gave up acting a long time ago and is probably not curtsying to the fountain of youth (LA plastic surgery doctors)in Hollywood.

The comments on this page are cruel and unfair.

James

Linda, I'll love you forever, age and weight should not be a matter of discussion; this society needs an enema.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3