« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Karl Rove Backs The Wrong Team

1/8/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Karl Rove -- Geroge W. Bush's Senior Advisor -- has been credited as "the architect" behind Bush's Presidential wins -- so it's too bad he wasn't making the game plans for his alma mater's team, the Texas Longhorns, at last night's BCS title game.

Karl Rove: Click to watch
Having QB Colt McCoy would've helped too ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dave

I don't even want to imagine how much better off we'd be with Karl in the White House right now. It would make me sad.

J C

This man is a genius with a built in bull$@#t detector.
He is successful because He sees through the smokescreens and lies that the liberal fascists use to manipulate the rabble.

Muff

Me thinks if I made mistake over Rose Bowl vs. BCS Championship game, I'd delete all comments pointing that out as well.

I bet Karl Rove knew what game he was at!

Hello pot, it's me, kettle.....

Tmz is lame

Texas would have won if McCoy was not injured. Alabama was no match for Texas w/ McCoy. This really isn't a win for them at all. They just got lucky.

GOPer

Hey - This idiot makes me sick, he was the architect who helped destroy our country. He and his douchbag friends drove the bus into the ditch and now, he's on Fox telling Obama what to do! He is the worst thing going right now for the GOP. I wish he would go meet Cheney at his undisclosed location and go bird hunting, maybe they would shoot each other. That would be the best thing for our country!

What an effing Moron…

Ali

TMZ, Very disappointed you are running an article of a man who is a poor excuse for a human being. I thought that when Bush went out of office I would never, see or hear from his henchmen ever again.
How about running more articles on the environment and people who are doing something noble for the planet. This is not one of them!

Jake

I did not watch the complete game. After watching the Nebraska-Texas game, I knew that Colt and the Texans would not be up to a match with Alabama. All the posters here today should know that as well. When Colt fell, the die was cast and the game could have been stopped there.

As far as GOPer and Ali are concerned, they are just full of a Marxist hate virus. There is not a chance of a snowflake in H-ll that these two will EVER reach a molecule of the stature Karl Rove has and that is not to even mention the intellect the genius possesses.
Sorry GOPer and Ali, you lose this one and as long you you spew this Marxist hate you will be losers in life's intellect.

who has the facts? ME

Rove wears a suit to the game?? What a dweeb.

He should be in prison, not at a football game.

Chris is fug

Douche

Chris is fug

Two faced idiot. That weisel totaly rolled over on Bush and backstabbed him throughout every page of his memoir.
THis guys should be sent to Guantanamo, the very place he 'architectured' to get a taste of his own medicine. Deceitful rat

Fourth and Long

I thought that Karl Rove was never graduated from University of Texas.

who has the facts? ME

This guy should have been locked up for outing Valerie Plame. It was TREASON!!

He's about as crooked as they come - right from the very beginning he broke the law to get people elected.

Karl Rove has been married and divorced twice - another typical right wing Christian phony hypocrite.

LIFE FOR HOT

Recently i finally find a cool place for me to meet rich friends ,wow meetmillionaire.com is really cool !

BamaChick

Roll Tide Roll!!! Congrats to Bama, who cares about Rove!?!?!

niles

I always thought he was playing on the wrong team.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments