Jeff Conaway Hospitalized -- Badly Injured

1/18/2010 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff ConwayJeff Conaway from "Grease" was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital today -- and according to his girlfriend, he suffered devastating injuries.

Jeff's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, tells TMZ Jeff fell down a staircase this morning at his home and suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage.

Vicki says Jeff is currently in the emergency room and will undergo surgery on his broken hip.

rebelle

what a shame...wonder if she pushed him?

EMHatcher

Considering his long history with substance abuse I think he probably "stumbled" down the stairs gracefully...

rebelle

i begrudgingly admit that im adddicted to celeb rehab...and theres definitely some domestic abuse issues there too....shes kicked him in the back on camera....so im just wonderin....

Mariah

The brain hemorrhage sounds the worst...didn't Natasha Richardson die from that? Not that a fractured neck is sounding much better...

Melinda

I wouldn't be able to make a statement with my spouse/boyfriend is such a critical state. So, I think something happened here and she would be the person of interest. I think that law enforcement should at least investigate for domestic abuse.

zippy

maybe he was practicing for a new role? hell i didnt even know he was still alive, he hasntbeen inanything that ican remember for many years,he must of made a fortune in grease

Woody McBreairty

God bless this poor guy, he is such a mess. Some reality show expolited his addictions for the sake of ratings & profit - I always felt sorry for him when I saw it, what a horrible existence and waste of life, I hear is is a genuinely nice guy when his brain is functioning properly, which I guess isn't very often. Sad case of a once successful career gone seriously awry...

JLS

I wonder if he is still on hard drugs. The woman in his life is no picnic either. She has her own difficulties and seemed to be living with him because it's free, i.e. nice cars - nice home etc. Sad deal. I wish him better health. I think he's a nice man who is just tormented by his drug habit.

Vonn

UMMMMM...WHO?

Mistress DuPree

More to this story, than what is being, told.

Drugs Drugs Drugs Drugs

Linda

My goodness, this guy is going to kill himself! Poor guy. If this was drug related, he seriously needs rehab again.

Mariah

Vonn:

Ummm, you are an idiot if you have never seen Grease (at the very least) to not know who this guy is. Try "Google" you moron. You must be 11 years old or something...course I am afraid I might insult all 11 year olds out there. They have probably seen Grease!
Seriously, why even comment if you are going to just say,"Duh, who?".

wow

I watched a part of his reality show.
This man suffered as hell.
Is he another victim of some doctors feelgood.

I wish you all the best, Jeff.

Mary G.

Calling Dr. Drew! Calling Dr. Drew!
Wonder how long he was laying at the bottom of the staircase before his gf dialed 911...

a long time Leno fan!

Jeff wishing you the most speddy recovery! Hang in there Jeff, you have a lot left in you for yourself and your fans! Best to you, Buddy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments