White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

2/9/2010 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I'm starting to think Obama wants to get thrown out of office now. There's no way he can be this stupid

Dan

When will people finally wake up and realize she's one of the dumbest Americans to grace this land? A lousy governor, a lousy mother (that safe sex talk worked wonders with Bristol!), an awful commentator, and as we find out now,

SHE CAN'T EVEN GIVE A SPEECH WITHOUT WRITING NOTES ON HER HANDS... HA HA HA HA... WHAT AN IDIOT! Ever heard of a teleprompter you dumb bimbo?

It scares me that we almost voted in another idiot, after Bush torched the economy, our defense, and pretty much everything under the sun, much like he did as governor of Texas....

THERE WAS A NARROW-MINDED PARTY LIKE THIS ONCE BEFORE; IT WAS CALLED THE NAZI PARTY.

WELCOME TO THE NEW REPULBICAN PARTY - THE NAZIS OF THE NEW CENTURY

who has the facts? ME

Obama uses a teleprompter
Obama uses a teleprompter
Obama uses a teleprompter

Really - that's all you got?? Bush used one too. Every politician uses one. Palin uses one too - when she's not trying to cheat by using the palm of her hand. That was about the dumbest thing I've ever seen her do.
I never really liked this woman, but when she gave Rahm hell while totally excusing Rush for using the word retard I totally lost any respect I had left for her. I always felt like she used her kids for gain, but she really proved it there. I guess Republicans can call libs retards, but Palin will use poor little Trig to make a political point against Democrats - shame on her - I bet Jesus is really proud of her.
Rahm apologized, has Rush??

LeeLee

R.E. 478. Am I the only one that thinks Gibbs looks mildly retarded????

Posted at 10:19AM on Feb 10th 2010 by escrew

Believe me, anyone with an I.Q. above 80 agrees with you.

ltlata2de

You would think he would have more important things to talk about. How about some professionalism-his childish behavior is a reflection of how serious the White House dealings are. I can see Jay Leno-or anyone else making the joke but get busy and stop screwing around all the time-RETARD!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Am I the only one that's confused by the Neo-Comms on here trying to bash Sarah for "not being able to give a speech without notes written on her hand," while their Messiah can't give a speech without reading it word-for-word on a teleprompter??????

Jamaican Sam

Uhhh Dan (#480). Sarah Palin doesn't need a teleprompter, much in the same way that I don't need ALL CAPS to make my point.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The sheer fear the Communist left has over this woman is fascinating

Cleveland Sandy

so how is that Hopey and Changey working for y'all? Palin has so many good thoughts she didnt want to miss a beat, I think alot of people would Love to have her in office, SHE IS HONEST,SMART AND HARD WORKING , A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT, Not a Thief and a Coward!!! Palin 2012!!!!! For Real Hope and Change, KICK OUT THE CROOKS

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

It's painfully clear now all this administration can do is campaign and attack. They are incapable of leading or creating constructive ideas. This White House will go down in history as the biggest failure

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Is it 2012 yet? I'm so ready to throw these Commie loving douchebags out of office!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The trashiest, most incompetent administration....EVER!!!!!

Cleveland Sandy

You got that right oogles, the only thing this Crook in the White house has stimulated was his own ego........WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW JOBS?????????????????????????????????? AMERICA, home of the suckers and fools, if you dont see this, YOU are part of the problem voters, GET OUT THERE AND MAKE IT RIGHT, GET THE CROOKS OUT OF WASHINGTON, this is the worse bunch ever! (INCLUDING those who got those Sweetheart deals)

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

HOW'S ALL THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA!?!?!? LOL!!!!!

Annie

Add my name to the list of people who can't stand Sarah Palin (even though I voted for McCain. I crossed my fingers while I pulled the lever and prayed, "Please let him have the longevity of his mother!") But the backlash just on this board alone for the smug and ever-arrogant Gibbs reminds me of the response the Democrats in Massachusetts got recently after Obama took it upon himself to mock out Scott Brown and his late-model pick-up truck. American voters don't really appreciate jackals very much, it seems. Rather, we're showing a tendency to vote them out quickly and with enthusiasm. More and more of us are counting the days til November 2010.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments