White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

2/9/2010 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

Cleveland Sandy

y'all got that right, the stupid kids, ACORN and the dead rose and
the idiot blacks that voted this CROOK into office, when you lose
your job, your house and your dignity, dont blame it on the
Conservatives, we warned you Fools.......OBUMMER NEEDS TO BE
IMPEACHED......HE IS Nobodys President, he lies, he cheats,
WATCH the crime percentage rise higher than ever, Unemployment higher
than ever, ha, blame bush, BS, Congress was controlled by the
DEMOCRAPS,,,,,FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT NEED EDUCATED

Man Whore

Mr. Gibbs probably now has that ink smearred on his penis!

elizabeth a

First of all Robert Gibbs needs a drug test. We dont wanna see our government joking around right now, it's time for these idiots to get serious. You like Gibbs so much go find his video on youtube of him taking part in a plot to trick journalist on to a plan to divert them from coverage of Obamas attendence at a foreign affairs meeting that took place in a hotel behind closed doors, along with the rest of the clan trying to socialize north america. then tell us all how wonderful Gibbs is!!!!!!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I thought Obama was the stupidest person in the White House, but clearly it's this retard instead.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The Obama implosion continues!!! Attacking private citizens now from the White House podium!!!! Hands down, the worst administration....EVER!!!!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country. This is the most disgraceful White House I have ever witnessed. This makes the Clinton years look like 4-H camp.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

535. Mr. Gibbs probably now has that ink smearred on his penis!

Posted at 10:49AM on Feb 11th 2010 by IWantSarah!

__________________________________________

You are assuming it's big enough to fit an entire palm around. Judging from his watermelon sized head, it's obvious any all size was wasted on that.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I'm now sold this guy is at least mildly retarded

DAVIDS

the sooner off them ----- #@$%# are out of washington the better,any way necessary!!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

This is the trashiest, most childish, incompetent White House we have ever seen

c

who on gods green earth would want to imitate palin? this person looks like a complete dork. is that what he gets paid for to stand around and make fun of people on t.v. you ought to be fired but you probably have job security. my eyes are burning and my healthcare stinks.

South Beach

"Hopey, changey, back at ya!" you stupid bitch.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

In all seriousness, is that Corky from Life Goes On??????

shirliana

MR GIBBS IS EXCEPTIONALLY ** PROFESSIONAL **. SARAH PALIN TALKS RUDELY ABOUT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SO WHY DOES SHE WRITE THINGS ON HER **PALMS??? SHE DOES NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING SHE MUST TALK ABOUT - THAT IS THE REASON. SHE IS ** A COMPLETE ABSURB LADY AND STUPID**

pmargaret

Wait till November.........why is she such a threat to the Obama administration? Surely there's something more important to be obsessed with !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments