Second Banana

2/10/2010 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Keren Woodward, 48, and Sara Dallin, 48, resurfaced at some event in London recently, looking preserved.

Bananarama
Keren is unmarried but lives with her partner Andrew Ridgeley (the other guy in Wham) and her son from a previous relationship.

Believe it or not, Sara and Keren are still in Bananarama and put out a new album last year.

Siobhan Fahey (not pictured) left the band in 1988 and formed the group Shakespear's Sister.

whatev

pretty

Jezzy

Not the best pic of the 'nanas.....

I bought their new album back in
Oct and am still playin it!

Trixie Firecracker

FOXES !

Yeah their new album is really good .

Go buy it .

voiceofreason

#3, I hope you find a job soon or a hobbie other than posting on TMZ. It looks like you have "Too Much
Time on Your Hands".

Homer

KOOKY is a serial pest, he needs to be KILLED.

Charles

Looks like they both had the same plastic surgeon do their eyes ;)

scout1

I thought Andrew Ridgeley died! Like in a car crash.

Walter

Karen looks hot.

mamamiasweetpeaches

they look good! where is Siobhan? Its a pity the three of them dont just bury the hatchet and get back together again. Pretty girls, fun band.

Mariah

Hey don't dump on Andrew Ridgely! At least he managed to stay out of trouble even though he's not famous anymore. Unlike queer-bait Georgie Michael!

UGGGGHHH

I agree with you #5 alan

KOOKY IS WASTED SPACE

Darkmist

Too bad they still hang on to they're 'youth'. I used to be a Bananarama fan to the max back in the 80's, but now all Kere and Sara do is perform at gay parties. Nothing wrong with that but it feels like they can't do any better anymore and hang on to some former fame as they can't do anything else anymore. They still perform the same old routines on stage and lipsyncing is still alive with them. They were fantastic back then but it's really time to put Bananarama to rest, it's just time to say that it's been great but it's enough...

Maria

They bring back some memories and some that I can't remember! They look good, except, I hate to say it, but Karen should not have worn a sleeveless dress, her underarm area looks bad! Not that I have room to talk!

Change of Direction

Perhaps Keren and Sarah should look into other ventures like voice acting. Too bad Batman Beyond is off the air because it would be pretty awesome to see Keren and Sarah voice and play themselves as I've always wanted to see the two of them fight Spellbinder, Shriek, Stalker and the always awesome Mad Stan!

Alas we can only dream.