Tiger's Nanny Frees Elin Up for Media Event

2/19/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' nanny took the golfer's daughter to school in Florida this morning -- a sign that Elin could be prepping to attend his media event later today.

0921-media-removed-britney

In the past few weeks, Elin and the nanny have been switching off on school duty -- but we're thinking it's no coincidence the nanny took over today's responsibilities.

The nanny probably won't be attending the big apology.

futurestia

I think that is Elin with a wig so she could distract the paparazzi....

futurestia

It has got to be elin or her sister with a wig....look at the sweater and glasses.....either the Nanny and Elin like to do clothing swaps or Elin was hoping that posing as the "nanny" would deter the paparazzi.....

SL

How long till her story and book come out???

calmera

The comments that you all are making about Tiger and his children nanny is what you all would do..People who are guilty of what they are accusing someone of is exactly what they are cappable of. Tiger is not the first to cheat. I dont hear these kind of filt concerning John Edwards and what he did to his wife who is dying of cancer. All you Tiger haters go on your skeletons will emerge one day soon He who without sin let him cast the first stone. Tiger will get through this he did not kill anyone.You people need to leave him, his wife and children the hell alone and go take of your own relationships. Tiger does not owe Joe Q Public any explination. Just his wife. Where his wife stay or leave that's their business.

Skank

Apparently EVERYONE thought the same thing I did....Tiger's been there, done that!

Kristin M.

If Elin shows up at that press conference, I might just have to switch to team Tiger. I am going to lose a hell of a lot of respect for her is she shows up.

"Illness" or not, what he did was absolutely wrong. If it were up to me, he would have been slapped with divorce papers the minute he confessed his transgressions!

Mikey

I wonder if Tiger is screwing the nanny.

Scamp

Holy Crap!

That's HIS Nanny?

I gotta think that's a bad plan Elin.

erzebet

Scamp, you took the words right out of my mouth! If I were Elin, those kids would get a bog-beast for a nanny.

REALY

I think elin sent these women to get tiger to cheat .eather that or she is mentally retarded.what woman in there right mind hires a woman that looks like that to be around her husband.

Harvey's Mom

Elin has to be stupid...

If she is going to have a "nanny" she needs to get some 300 lb fat heffer with a huge hairy mole on her chin from Africa, cause Tiger probably doesn't like fatties and definitely doesn't dig black chicks.

nof

nice piece of tail, cute bod, and wonder bra.

you have to imagine Tiger will seduce and tap that.

SC

TMZ ...the sleeze that Tiger speaks of for following children to and from school.

jahnuts

Bet you Tiger is tapping that cute ass nanny

GOAT

WOW what a stunner! Why didn't he do her, or maybe he did and she just isn't sayin'

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments