Fire Officials: MJ Emergency Tape is Bogus

2/24/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Another Michael Jackson hoax -- this time it's all over a recording that's being reported as a transmission from the paramedics who took MJ to UCLA on the day he died.

The recording features a man saying "Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer ... we should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good."

But TMZ spoke to L.A. City Fire Dept. Captain Steve Ruda who told us, "It is not our conversation. It is not any of the paramedics who treated Michael Jackson."

We're told there are several indicators on the tape which show it could not have originated from an L.A. City Fire employee.

We're told officials are not supposed to name the patient and the terminology used in the recording is not consistent with terms used by the department.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 5:12PM on Feb 26th 2010 by kim

Hey Kim,
No I haven't watched live since Harvey had that Clown Klein on and they discussed Michael peeing for half the show! Yeah that did it for me with live!lol
No I never heard Murray worked in a sleep clinic but I hope that is NOT his defense cause I would hardly believe the sleep clinic told him propoful was a good "sleep option"! I would love to see these doctors that the defense will get to say that it was NOT reckless...HMMMMM after Michael died they could not find one Doctor to say that it was Okay to do! Well if they are Murrays friends that are doctors then I can see them saying it, they are probably all QUACKS too!lol

MiMi

Did anyone know that MJ actually used scenes from an old Fred Astaire film called "The Band Wagon", as the inspiration for his Smooth Criminal short film? I didn't untill I came across this video.

Pretty cool how the song fits right in with the scenes from the movie.

astabasta

449. Michael was also white & US Indian, not just black.

Posted at 4:42AM on Feb 26th 2010 by fan

Is that right? I didn't know this. How interesting.

Posted at 9:18AM on Feb 26th 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Yes, that is true. Both Katherine and Joe have American Indian blood in them (two different tribes, I don´t remember which). And at least Joe has white in him (blue eyes), but probably Katherine too. So the Jacksons certainly aren´t 100% black.
You can also clearly see that if you look and have that in mind.

a fan

Claire
MJ was dead for a long time before CM found him. Calling 911 would not have helped.

moni

Concerning Murray and the sleep clinic – maybe Mike has taken THAT too serious, lol:

Della

542. anonymousxwrites.blogspot.com Combine friendster and MOLESTER you get MOLSTER friendster to rename to

Posted at 5:39PM on Feb 26th 2010 by combine friendster

***************

hmmm.. thanks

Della

MJ was not a Molester.. I think we have covered this "like" forever for 8 whole months...can we get past this..neither is he a "molster"

Della

Listen to Michael Jackson radio while you post!

Duh

I got to see him do that in person !!!! He danced like no other!!! All the girls wanted to dance with him....!!! @studio 54

Posted at 5:35PM on Feb 26th 2010 by roe50

OK now I am REALLY JEALOUS!!!!!!! :P :)

Duh

547. Listen to Michael Jackson radio while you post!

Posted at 6:07PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Della

Thank you Della!

Della

Posted at 5:39PM on Feb 26th 2010 by combine friendster

DO NOT TRY TO OPEN THIS -- THIS HAS A VIRUS!!!!!!

Just letting you know.. whoever posted this is trying to screw up your computer...

Duh

Posted at 6:13PM on Feb 26th 2010 by Della

I am loving this radio station, Della! Thanks again! Right now - Keep it in the closet :)

Duh

Oh it's the instrumental version - never heard this!

Daphne Lorincz

Pretty cool how the song fits right in with the scenes from the movie.

Posted at 5:37PM on Feb 26th 2010 by MiMi

Yeah, really nice. Thanks for posting this video.

!

Great new word molster.
Yep that's what he did he befriended them before he molested them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments