Anderson Cooper

Lands Nancy Reagan

3/7/2010 2:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Silver Fox has struck again.

Anderson Cooper, Nancy Reagan
Anderson Cooper, always the gentleman, walked former First Lady Nancy Reagan to her car after an event in Los Angeles yesterday ... and then drove off with her.

Being a national hero has its perks.

Millie

Good for Anderson! He is a class act, as is Nancy Reagan. He would do a great interview of her, I would certainly watch.

sarah

Marty,
I live to argue and find fault. However, in your case, I agree 100% with your thoughts on Anderson Cooper.
A class act all the way.

Ziggy

Nancy Reagan knows Anderson Cooper is the sexiest man alive. I don't care if he's gay or not. He's molten lava HOTTYlicious. I want to lick the tv screen when AC360 is on. I love his little cute stutter and those deep sexy eyes.

He's smart and gorgeous, a rare quality especially since most guys are tired losers or stuck on themselves or boring chumps or man whores or cheapskates or stupid jerks!! He gives me something to dream about. Dreamboat Andie. Shukalaka laka laka!!

Lucca

I agree, Mimi, Anderson is sexy and smart and funny, an unbeatable combination! I just think its tragic that he is homosexual, DAMMIT ALL.... if he was straight we could put him out to stud and we could all line up to have his babies! Can you imagine how long that waiting line would be? Miles around the block!

RONNIE

I wish Cooper would have pushed her out of the car on the highway!

Darlene

Dont care for ANY of the REAGANS!!!!!! ;oP

Myra

His mom and nancy are b.f.f

PolarBear

CNN is a kids cartoon news network.

CNN: Cinnamon Num Nums

Stacy Harris

Nancy's no cougar. But, like Ronnie said, "Don't ask, don't tell."

AC CNN Forever

Anderson and Mrs. Reagan have been friendly for a while. When he spoke at the Reagan library, he did so because she wrote him a note. He was also at the library in 2008 to moderate a candidate debate.

to little

If I remember right Anderson has been a close friend of the Regan family for years.

Rather lame article TMZ

Katkat

Anderson is such a sweetie and hottie. But I thought those comments made by whoever was around the filming of the video were childish.

Avaleigh

The Reagans were there when Andersons brother died and supported his mother through that tradgedy.Nancy has been a friend for years so of course she left with him. Anderson is the most talented on CNN today. Why doesnt he move his time slot up to 7 PM?????? We will be watching this intelligent man for years to come!!! He should marry and have a family He would make an amaging dad!!!

RLC

To Ronnie - Push her out of the car? Why doesn't someone push your mother out of a car.
To Darlene - I spoke with Nancy this morning and she says she doesn't care for anyone of your family either.

Unstoppable Family

Your blog is awesome was just doing google search and found you. I will most defrss you so I can stay up with your new posts. Hope all is well with you and keeping posting as often as you can. Me and my family are currently on 3 year trip around the world. We have had a lot of crazy adventures and now on month 18. Come check us out.

Unstoppable Family