Mo'Nique's Hairy Oscar Cover Up

3/7/2010 8:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking precious in blue, Mo'Nique decided to cover up her trademark hairy legs for what's sure to be her big night.

Mo'Nique

mkinn1

Mo'Nique could care less what fools on here are saying. She got her Oscar, a starred in an award winning movie, has a hit nightly show, and a beautiful family.

nunya

all you loser men are just hating because she has more money than you'll ever see!!!

erica

Congrats Monique!!!!!

J Byrd

Gross obese pig wins an award. YIPPEEEE!!!!

HaHa!!

Let me ask all you racist white folks this question?

If the resources to remove leg hair became unavailable for all women, whose leg hair would look the worst? A white woman with brown,black or blonde hair growing out of her legs looks worse than any amount of hair growing out of a black woman's.
My uncle married a white woman and when she came to the house with unshaved legs, I was almost nauseaus.

Allred Tree

Most of us could care less whether this gross pig of a woman shaves her legs or armpits, I'll bet. The point of revulsion is that she ANNOUNCES THIS and SHOWS OFF THE HAIR! If she chooses not to shave, that is her stinking business but she does not need to display the ugly fat legs and pits for all to see or even tell about it in public. She has no manners or class and is just pure trash. She was playing herself in her role so no wonder she did a good job. I'm so glad she didn't win an Oscar and she and Monique had best go on strict diets stat or they won't live the year out.

The only place I want to see these pigs, along with lying Oprah and Sherri Shepherd is in Dr. Oz's truth tube.

J Byrd

To all the do do brains who tell me she has more money than I do and she won the stupid oscar and I didn't. Ha. At least I can look in the mirror and look my age and weight. She is a 350 pound fat pig and looks disgusting. They ought to use her in vomit clinics when people can't toss up their puke, just look at Moniques picture and that'll make anyone puke. Haaaa.

King

I haven't seen her movie or her comedy act. I'm not sure I understand her relationship with the bald guy. I guess I shouldn't even comment then.

Okay.

Barb

I wonder if her decision to not shave has anything to do with her husbands affairs. Who wants to get with a hairy woman?

jess

Can you please tell me why that fine ass man is with her? Even if she was thin, she would not be pretty. something weird goin on there.

capt andy

i am a white guy and she isnt my type but hey she is honest and open and real and looks like she would be fun to hang with,,give her a break,,she won an oscar,,which is not an easy thing to do..if she doesnt want to shave her legs so what,,sounds to me like she had a good reason and if she has an open marriage ..so what..too many people on here act like they are perfect and somehow i doubt that,,,,

Suzie

Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzie

She is only putting on a front. Her husband cheats on her and her self esteem is so low that she puts up with it. She knows she is not good enough. No one will ever want that dirty thang. He screws alot of hoes at the clubs and she says nothing and she better not or he is gone. He feels sorry for her and does not want her at all. He will leave her when the he wants to marry a real woman that DOES shave her legs, and she might be WHITE.

cindy2

CONGRAGT'S TO MONIQUE, GOD BLESS HER AND HER FAMILY, IF YOU CAN NOT SAY SOMETHING NICE WHY DID YOU BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. TO CALL HER ALL THESE NAMES, IT IS JUST PLAIN EVILNESS IN YOUR HEART AND THAT IS SAD FOR YOU, I WAS NOT GOING TO COMMENT BECAUSE IT IS SO SAD TO READ SUCH HORRIBLE COMMENTS ABOUT A WOMEN AND HER HUSBAND. THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THESE THINGS ARE SO VICIOUS AND TMZ SHOULD SCREEN THESE COMMENTS IT IS SO UNCALLED FOR. MONIQUE I PRAY YOU ENJOY THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT IN YOUR LIFE.

Redtopp

My Lord...i can't believe some of the comments here; why are people so mean and spiteful--jealous and alas...RACIST! Poor America--no wonder the rest of the world shakes its heads at us --pathetic!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments