Jennifer Love Hewitt -- Dumper or Dumpee?

3/13/2010 3:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have finally called it quits.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy

Better late than never.

Question is ...

THE TIME IS NEAR

Still don't see what she saw in this guy, I guess when she was going through her fat stage it seemed like a good idea. Now she's thin again so its time to upgrade.

James

I think Jennifer dumped Jamie because Jamie didn't want to get married.

Zara

oh thank g-d. what did she see in him?? she can do so much better...

Politico Pablo

I think she dumped him because she got tired of looking at his weird ears.

Me

She always does the dumping. She's looking for the completely perfect man. She's hugely commitment-phobic...but she's too cowardly to admit that. So she'll always find something wrong with every relationship she's in. After all, the common denominator to all of these relationships failing, year after year after year, whether approaching the altar or not, as she continues to get older but not more mature, is HER.

Joe

Maybe Jaime just didn't like her bedazzled vagina.... at 2:40

or maybe she's in the market for more crystals....

Caring Kate

Hmm. I guess reading all of the "stuff" these past few years about celebrities has made me a bit cynical. I now think I can pick up on vibes when actors are acting! I may be wrong, but I picked up on vibes between Jamie Kennedy and the guy who plays Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband on her series. Therefore, I think the so-called "relationship" between Ms. Love Hewitt and Mr. Jamie Kennedy was probably a PR damage prevention strategy from the getgo.

Darlene

Thumbs up to Jennifer!!! ;o)

Mary

Jennifer there was absolutely no chemistry on the show or in real life. Now maybe they will save the show and recast this series with another actor. The previous team was excellent, and the writers really need to pickup and get rid of the shadows theme from the "Ghost" movie. Please the writer's strike is over and get new creative writers.

rhbjorn

The wild hearts can't be broken tee she wore kinda gave it away. As to who dumped who, He drifted, she got mad( purely guessing here).

gutsygirl

How many boyfriends has she gone through now? When she's fat she goes for these oogly guys...then she loses weight... and dumps them. Very Superficial!

Layla

Good for you, Jennifer!! Who would want to get married in this day and age anyway? Stay single and keep your money for yourself. If more women were smarter and dumped the men in their lives that are leeching off of them (be it for the woman's money, fame, etc.), there would be many more happier women in the world. Ladies, you don't need a man to survive! Jennifer, keep playing the field. You're better off that way.

WillOTheWisp

I think Jamie dumped her.

You know how some guys are; once gravity takes a hold of those once perky, bouncy, more than a handful girls on your chest, and it looks like you're using your bra for a belt, it’s then they are ready to move on to another gullible cow who's girls aren't sagging, yet. That’s just how shallow some guys are!
Why buy the cow when the mike is free??

I hope it wasn’t a total waste of time for Jennifer.

Mr. A

YES! I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE NOW!

Tie

How many times has this dim wit twit been engaged????? Like every year since turning 18. This chick has a new man everytime she takes a crap. Either she is the muse to Buck Cherri's Crazy Bitch, or she needs to stop looking for mr. right and start looking for Mr. Not so bad if I squint and don't listen to him. She is not getting any younger, before she knows it she will be an old hag and all the good men will be long married and growing old with someone. Or maybe she just needs to come out of the closet. Or maybe she filmed far to many barbie commercials as a kid, and can't seem to figure out why ken is not a real man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments