REDIRECT

3/16/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

trish

SSOOO Just cause there was pills there that means he took them? Which one is it drug OD or he had heart problems? to me it looks like he had heart problems being all [puffy as we is in some of these pictures..Why is it that when there are bottles of pills around everyone assumes they were taken? Good GOD people...I hope it was his heart and not the drugs just to shut some of you up.

cidroc

peter graves died yesterday @ 82 of a heart attack he played in mission impossible & airplane the pilot an alot of other stuff ,his brother played matt dillon on gun smoke since tmz wont give him a shout out i will R>I>P

P

GET A DAMN 911 OPERATOR THAT SPEAKS CLEAR ENGLISH~~

RG

911 dispatcher is so hard to understand. In a panic situation shouldn't they have excellent english?

Delta4

Who is the moron on the end of teh 911 call? You can barely understand him and he makes a heap of mistakes - this guy would be lucky to be a mall cop

LoLo

Oh my GOD. That dispatcher should be fired. He's mumbling and in absolutely NO RUSH to help her save her son's life. He's not even understandable on the phone! FIRE HIM! I actually had to stop listening to the call halfway through because I was so distressed at his poor mom's inability to understand that idiot.

CrossT

That 911 operator sounds stoned.

noraa

absolutely heart-wrenching. bless his poor mother and may he be at peace. tmz should take this down. this is private and nothing good comes out of it. maybe set up a donation link?

D-Lister

I used to check-in with TMZ to catch-up on entertainment happenings, but now I know understand why you're blacklisted from Hollywood. I can't believe you actually released this recording of a terribly frightened mother in the last minutes of her son's life. Shame on you.

Harvey, if you want to make headlines that don't cause permanent, recorded damage, why don't you tell us about you? I know a certain Chiropractor that also thinks posting this call is way out of line and he spoke with me on the record. As you say, "I'm just sayin' "

My article will be published online tomorrow unless you remove this immediately and let Judy grieve in peace.