LAPD: Dr. Conrad Murray's GF Holds Secrets

3/26/2010 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LAPD detectives were on the hunt for Dr. Conrad Murray's communications with his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez -- a woman cops believe knows a lot about Michael Jackson's death.

media_removed_tmz

According to documents just released, detectives obtained a search warrant in November, 2009 -- 5 months after Jackson died. They searched a Gmail account belonging to Nicole Alvarez, the woman who had a child with Murray. She's the same woman Murray was staying with in Santa Monica up to the time Jackson died.

Cops wanted records from May, 2009 through September, 2009. So it's now clear -- detectives wanted to know what Murray had been saying to Alvarez for two months before and two months after the singer's death. Cops say in the warrant, "During the course of the investigation [the lead detective] also learned that Dr. Murray made numerous telephone calls to Nicole Alvarez leading up to and including the day Jackson died."

The affidavit mentions a "shipment" that Murray may have discussed with Alvarez. As TMZ first reported, cops believe Dr. Murray had propofol delivered from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Alvarez's Santa Monica apartment.

fan

He kept talking how sad he was about not having kids around to make him live happily. He got lonely and thought his religion (to make him feel like a high power character in the bible) did great things to his emotions. Religion actually made him very stubborn because he was easily controlled. He also learned to control doctors to do bad things to make him feel good before he did concerts. He thought he could change his face for fun & feel the sedatives' effect without trouble. How come he looked good at the 1991 Academy Awards, but he acted strange later that year?
He kept getting bad plastic surgery & never cared for criticism. He had a lot of free time to criticize himself. He didn't look very happy in the History tour. He never complained about travelling in the 1980s.

Isis

TMZ loves playing "treasure hunt"...Are you going to keep indulging their whims!!!

Isis

TMZ just loves playing "treasure hunt" & they are not fussy with such "details" as to whether or not there really is a treasure there to begin with...

Here's to sanity for us ALL!

Andie

test

Andie

Fan. So exactly what did go down during 91? Have you ever read the Boteach MJ tapes? I have just read them on-line (not released here in Oz) & my reaction to what MJ had to say on most things was wtf!
I found a lot of it very disturbing. I am now convinced that he "got off" on his Messiah persona. He certainly found women scary. So now I'm convince that the LMP thing was just a PR exercise. Even though I'm a fan, I'm beginning to find him weird.
Sad to say. Probably why I like your posts. You say what I've been thinking

Jacko WAS wacko

Dr. Murray,
Thank you for your service to our country and the world.
The world is a much better place without that child molesting
pervert.
Good job!!!!

sue

doc murray is a popular man this weekend!!!! tmz you are really getting low on stories it seems!!! sue from tampa

Jacko WAS wacko

Oh The Wacko Fans Aren't Going To Like This.
I Can Just Hear Them Now: "No No mj Would Never
Do Drugs He Loved The World He Was The Greatest
Thing Since cheese whiz", Bla....Bla....Bla...

OhWell

Come On TMZ
Can't You Find
A Better Picture Of
Dr. Conrad Murray

I Know You Have Some Better Picures.

MJFAN

He has done no service to this country! that ahole is bound for jail time and doesnt deserve to be a doctor..he is a low life ahole that killed a person...

tellit you are a sick person and need great help!

MJFAN

People who have done service to this country is our men and women who serve and died for this country! dont u dare compare this low life to the men and women that have and still serve our country...

PolarBear

I'm hijacking this thread. We're now going to Shauna Sand and discuss bikinis, paparazzi, why French boys are all effeminate pansies and how lucite or specific alternatives might fare in the coming post-oil eco-economy.

Please continue to read this thread using a computer powered exclusively by renewable energy. Thank you.

emmmna

MURRAY is surrounded by two ALVAREZ, the bodyguard and his girlfriend, they are cousins?emmmmmmmm TMZ
FOR THOSE(TELLIT,JAN,) WHO DON'T LOVE MICHAEL WHY YOU SPEND YOUR TIME TO LEARN COMMENTS ABOUT HIM, YOU ARE JUST STUPID, I HOPE YOU MAKE WHAT MICHAEL MADE, I HOPE YOU HELP CHILDREN, I HOPE YOU WORK DAY AND NIGHT LIKE HIM, AND I HOPE YOU MAKE MONEY LIKE HIM,

thepope

To MJFAN: WOW,lighten up there skippy, pick one of M.J.'s 10,000 drugs and chill man.

Karen in Texas

Why don't all you wacko people who hate Michael Jackson so much just shut your pie holes. I'm sure you are just the sweetest little saints in the world and have never done a drug or drank booze in your life. By the way read the court transcripts (that is if you can read at all) and you will see that Michael was set up both times for something he did not do. Old Doc Murray belongs in the slammer for life as far as I am concerned. He did not follow his oath to do no harm. That falls squarely on his shoulders even if Michael begged for the diprivan and other drugs. This doctor is no better than the street dealers. He just has higher priced clientel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments