Robert Downey Jr.

Here's Johnny!

4/30/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Robert Downey Jr. in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Johnny Depp at some event last year (right).

Johnny is almost two years older than Robert.

We're just sayin'.

lap123

Johnny is just yummy!!!

playmore

Robert is the poor mans Johnny

berkly

I think Depp now looks ridiculous. His face looks strange where it didn't before, like he's had some cosmetic crap done.

yop

Johnny is like a fine wine...he always looks young and so yummy...it's even unfair compare him with Robert or another normal man

mcgavock

Johnny Depp looks like ****. He dresses like a hobo and looks like he smells.

Nina

Both are gorgeous!

janalal4

Both these men are ABSOLUTELY FRIC-FRACKIN' GORGEOUS!!!! A,hem.....okay let me compose myself here......Alrighty then, I think I can continue now-hehehe:)

However TMZ, you are seriously dropping the ball on this article you've posted. WHY???? Cause if ever there was a pic MANDATING A 'WHO'D YA RATHER' then it's got to be THIS ONE HERE!!!

Oh my goody-goodness! Do these two just get better, better, MUCHO BETTER WITH AGE, OR WHAT?! I've always loved these 2 fellas throughout the years but just like 'a fine wine with age'(seriously pardon that waaaaaayyyy overused cliche'...hell just excuse me for the whole damn post but just can't hep masef) they just seriously improve with each passing year. And man are they passing FASTER the older I get! Sooooooo......

GET THAT 'WHO'D YA RATHER' UP THERE TMZ!!! I'M STILL HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING! UMMMM,UMMMM,UMMMMM.........YUMMY EYE CANDY FOR THIS OLD 'HAG'! (EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww, right?!) I may be 46 but still look quite 'hot' in me 2-piece:) Well, according to my 16yr old daughter & she's my TOUGHEST critic! lol!

Nina

@janalal4
Hahaha - love your comment. That was my first thought - WHERE'S THAT FRIGGIN' POLL???
But what does that poll help us, if we can't make a decision? It just needs three options: Johnny, Robert or both?
TMZ - put it up already!

Josi Verlingieri

I just want to sing "Oh Johnnnyyy Boyyyy" he is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electriczipper

at least they act normal and seem to be pretty down to earth people..

BeatlesFan1

Johnny = hottie!!

i just love his style...hope my hubby gets those hat-wearing tendencies in about 15 years!! luscious!

Indy

That overly contrived facial hair looks STUPID!!!
They are both HOTTT though. :)

electriczipper

chicks likes hats huh??/hmmmm

Hep

Colin Farrell at last weekend's Tribeca Film Festival could make these twins into triplets. Same hat, same facial hair, same old t-shirt & suit jacket wardrobe.

trinity911

They rank as 2 of the Most Doable Men on the Planet.

I have to admit cooling a little on Johnny after seeing his video where he speaks of Roman Polanski. And that is coming from someone who has a collection of his works.

But that has nothing to do with his Bangability Factor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments