Jaycee Lee Dugard Grabs Lunch

4/30/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since surfacing last August after being kidnapped for 18 years, Jaycee Lee Dugard was spotted in public outside a Subway sandwich shop recently.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The mother of two turns 30 on Monday.

scott

Congrats debster! you win dumbest/most cruel comment yet.

did it dawn on you that she was thin in captivty cause she wasnt eatng gourmet meals every night?

putting on healthy weight isnt 'getting fat'. but since your so suerficial i doubt you understand that.

visimote

I enjoy reading and watching TMZ, and I have nothing but love, respect, and good wishes for a happy future for Jaycee.

Having said that... please stop following Jaycee around, and publishing her picture! Show some decency, TMZ, and allow this beautiful young woman- and her daughters- the 'normal' life that she deserves!

Jaycee was only a child when she was kidnapped, raped, and held a prisoner for 18 yrs. Don't steal anymore of her life and privacy. Show her some respect!

It kind of turns my stomach that TMZ has sunk this low.

Tina

Shame on TMZ...

Who_Me

She's a very beautiful lady. It's her birthday :).

unimpressedinny

I am so delighted to see her with a smile on her face....Praise God. I know her mother has to be just euphoric since Jaycee (and Jaycee's children were returned home). God Bless this whole family, the step father had to face so much scutiny for so many years when this happen, I pray he finds true peace and happiness too. This whole family has truly been through it. Bless you all! Amen!

AManda

PLease do not post about this poor woman! Leave her ALONE

DS

I love reading your gossip,,,i click on every few days,,,but please,,,Leave her alone,,,shes been thru enough,,

sharon

Please, Please leave this woman alone. She has gone through so much and doesn't need cameras flashing or random strangers taking her picture to sell for money. This is a horrible thing that has happened to our society. Look to God now because if you believe, you know the judgement is coming. Not only because of the atrocious way people are attracted to the depths of human sickness but because of the signs that have been presented to us. Look and you will see!

Rebecca

Boycott TMZ until this is removed. Ridiculous.

Freedom of speech is one thing...harassing an actual victim is another.

Sarah

COME ON PEOPLE. TMZ is just showing you how happy she is. I mean look at her. Does she look like shes being stalked. Does it look like shes traumatized by TMZ getting her picture. No Shes getting food at a freakin Subway and and Im sure TMZ wasnt scouting for her. All I can say is Im glad to see her OUTSIDE and not HIDING. I was wondering what happened to her. I really thought that she was hiding in a closet to scared to come out. I see now that she isnt and look forward to updates on her. I hope that het kids are just as happy as she looks.

GatorMom

BOYCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorMom

Does anyone know TMZ's phone number so we can call and complain? THAT should get Harry's head out of his....

Megan

Thanks to you TMZ, people now have a ultra-current photo of what this girls looks like on a day to day basis and can now pick her out in a crowd and take MORE pictures! Shame on you. This is disgusting for ANYONE to post.

Queef

I won't deny: I'm curious about one day hearing her story regarding the whole ordeal but for now I'm with every other person on this board - She should just be left alone and allowed to start her life anew

CJ

ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME PEOPLE?!?!

YOU GUYS ARE STILL WHINING ABOUT THIS?????????

WAKE UP YOU RIDICULOUS FOOLS!!!!!!!

SHE HAS DONE NUMEROUS INTERVIEWS FOR MONEY!!!!! ((((GOOGLE IT))))))

QUIT

BASHING

MOST OF YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN REALIZE THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST.

WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR TIME TO USE INSTEAD OF RE COMMENTING & WHINING LIKE YOUR ON AN OLD EPISODE OF THE MONTEL WILLIAMS SHOW.

YOU MINDLESS
PUMPUSS HEADS
WAKE UP!

PUT YOUR FREE SPEECH TO USE ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS FRICKEN COUNTRY LIKE MAYBE......

Petition
insurance companies' practice of canceling policies after recent breast cancer diagnoses???

OR MAYBE.........

Petition
to improve the educational and medical services available to individuals and families living with AUTISM. There is an URGENT need for increased funding, services, and SUPPORT.

I could keep going....

LOOK UP

NF...

or maybe take part to shut down THE COVE?!?!?!

or forget I just typed any of this and continue to comment on this post and be the mindless douche bags that most of you already are.

MOST OF YOU