Sponsor Pulls Ad from Jesse James' Magazine

5/4/2010 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A magazine owned by Jesse James is being punished by an advertiser who's upset at Jesse's infidelity -- and claims he doesn't want his product to be affiliated with "someone like him."

TMZ has learned a man named D.A. Sebasstian was in negotiations to run an ad for his movie, "Rat Rod Rockers!" in Jesse's Garage Magazine earlier this year -- but pulled the plug right when he first learned that Jesse had cheated on Sandra Bullock ... because D.A. didn't feel that it was in his best interest to support a person like Jesse.

Sebasstian, a married father of two, tells TMZ, "Think of all those kids who were fans of his show, 'Monster Garage.' What do you tell them now -- when they had looked up to this guy as a seriously cool role model?"

As TMZ first reported, Jesse put the building that houses Garage Magazine up for sale last week. Coincidence?

We contacted Jesse's rep for comment -- so far, no reply.

0426_motorcycle_300

playmore

Heil Jesse.........fuqhead!

playmore

I used to like this piece of dirt

Cartman

Dirty cheater. I hate guys like him.

Irene

That's great because when these guys start to lose money they might just think first next time.

Gunnergirl

Is Jesse looking for a single wide trailer in a trashy park yet?
Kudos to this sponser!

JLS

At some point in time we need to acknowledge this was betweeen he and Sandy. He owes us nothing. Time for all parties involved to move on. Enough said. He's not the only marital partner that has cheated here.

kerrybabyxx

I don't think its fair that the public demanded jesse divorce his wife,and made him into a virtual pariah.I just wonder if he has a future.Meanwhile nobody demanded tiger woods get a divorce,and it seems he is everyone's golden boy again.Yet he had more affairs then jesse did.

lynn

I agree with Kerrybaby. Jesse made a huge mistake but I think he really loves Sandra. I think their marriage can be saved. I'm surprised Sandra bailed so quickly. Jesse needs to make a statement & then the media needs to leave them alone. I hope they work it out.

Jesse James Hater

Jesse,
Go back to the rock that you crawled out from under.
You are an Ahole.
You never loved anyone, but yourself.
Sandra is so much better off without you.

electriczipper

rat rod rockers ..oh brother...

dkm909

Fame and fortune got the best of Jesse. How many of us would do the same? How many of us have? Those of us who kick a man when his is down are lower than he is. I think Jesse is trying to do the right thing. I think Tiger is playing us.

Barbarascy

While I'm sure that the cheating scandal is one of the reason this guy bailed, I don't think it is the primary reason. This Nazi thing has a lot of people more bothered than the cheating. I have talked to a lot of people who want to know what is up with that? In any event, If I was trying to sell a product I would not go anywhere near anybody affiliated with Hitler, Nazis, or the like.

Empty reason

The story is that this Sebasstian fella was ->thinking<- about buying an ad? Sounds more like a case of Sebasstian saying "look at me". And that's wirth reporting?

lynn

electriczipper

15. That's why Jesse needs to make a statement to clear up some of the gossip. I just don't believe everything that's been printed about him. I also agree w/ #14 - I don't think Tiger ever loved his wife & is playing us. I do believe that JJ & SB love each other. If JJ is serious about doing what's right I think their marriage can be saved.

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 4, 2010 by lynn

------------------
Lynn I have a bridge in Brooklyn,you interested in buying it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments