Joel Osteen Invites Conrad Murray for a Pray Date

5/9/2010 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pastor numero uno Joel Osteen will have a special guest at his weekly sermon today -- none other than Dr. Conrad Murray.

Sources tell TMZ the doc accused of killing Michael Jackson has been invited into Osteen's inner sanctum at Lakewood Church in Houston, TX.   We don't know why Osteen personally invited Dr. Murray.  In fact, we're told Dr. Murray isn't sure why he was invited either ... although he's an active member of his Houston church.

We're told Murray will arrive at the church in the morning and go in through a "bunker-like" entrance -- and he won't be given the entry code until just before he arrives.

With all that security, it's almost as if Murray has a meeting with ... nevermind.

Tellit

31. LOL! THAT'S funny. 'I' am the smart ass?? I read your 'dripping with sarcasm' posts & watch you harass others on here if you think they are the slightest bit 'less intelligent' than you are(in your case, of course, you thing EVERYONE is less intelligent than you). Every day your on here ad nauseum. YOU can respond to everyone else but when someone responds to your posts, you get all pissy. That's pretty hilarious Tellit.I don't like you & I don't like the way you treat other posters on here & the way you demean them & their opinions. 'Put my tongue back in my mouth'-how typical of you. You might intimidate some people on here but you don't intimidate me.
Posted at 4:07 AM on May 9, 2010 by janalal4
___________________

janaal4...did I originally make a comment to you? NO.
Who is the person who approached me in a demeaning manner, condescending and arrogant manner? YOU.
You're just upset about this Osteen/Murray development.
Now go finish the fight, that YOU picked with me janalal4, with someone else.

Tellit

31. btw-I'd say MOST people know who Joel Osteen is Tellit- but that's just how arrogant you are. To think they don't. Posted at 4:07 AM on May 9, 2010 by janalal4
_________

22. Most of you are probably aware that Osteen is pastor of Lakewood Church, Houston, TX which ministers to a congregation of approximately 44,000 weekly.....
Posted at 3:11 AM on May 9, 2010 by Tellit
_______________

ps..btw...that IS EXACTLY what I myself said.
"MOST of you"

lynn

Mrs. MJ

I guess Osteen's church attendance is down and his money pot is a little empty. These two are the perfect match 2 s***bags together under one roof.

Blue Lake

Maybe Osteen will pray that the idiot doctor will learn how to use a condom before he squirts out more kids he refuses to support.

pauline

rj

Damn right he shouldn't practice medicine especially when you are not board certified in either cardiology or internal medicine according to healthgrades.com he isn't board certified. but you can let your voice be heard if you go to this link

pauline

If you were a doctor, and if a suicidal patient begged you for a loaded gun, would you give it to him? NO..Doctors are'nt paid to do what the patient wants. They are paid to do what the patient needs. and if that were the case, then we wouldn't need doctors. we would just open up our own pharmacies and medicate ourselves to death.

Bernice Madoff

Not surprising this guys carnival makes stops in every town pick ups and drop offs. Beware Al Sharpton the hood may be in jeopardy.

janalal4

janaal4...did I originally make a comment to you? NO.
You're just upset about this Osteen/Murray development.
Now go finish the fight, that YOU picked with me janalal4, with someone else.

Posted at 4:30 AM on May 9, 2010 by Tellit

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/08/joel-osteen-conrad-murray-lake-wood-church-sunday-michael-jackson-lakiewood-church/3/#comments#ixzz0nQwwuAla

I didn't 'pick a fight with you', I made a comment on your post. Besides, I watch YOU pick fights with people on here EVERY DAY.

You remind me of my 16 year old daughter, have to 'answer back' to ANY & EVERY statement someone makes. Just read back thru your posts on any given day & there it is.

Fine Tellit. We cleared the air. You don't like me, I don't like you. That being a 'given', we can choose to leave each other alone if your capable of that.

Deb

35. Yeh, meeting with God. And God will ask " what did you do to my precious gift to the world ?"

Posted at 4:44 AM on May 9, 2010 by lynn

I think this question will be asked of us when we meet our Maker, with one exception - It will be "what did you do WITH my precious gift to the world". IE, Jesus Christ.

I am not a Bible thumper but I am getting darn sick and tired of seeing people say Michael is God (TMZ is King for one) or writing prayers to Michael here. MICHAEL WAS HUMAN, NOT GOD. I don't care if you believe in Jehovah, Allah, Buddha, etc., MICHAEL WAS NOT GOD! Stop worshiping him and instead worship your Creator who is worthy of all honor and praise!

Also, PLEASE STOP with the Michael IS the sexiest man alive, Michael CAN have any woman he wants, etc - change the present tense to past tense. I know some of you believe he is alive but HE IS NOT - HE IS DEAD. Elvis fans have been waiting almost 33 years for him to come back, and his BAM day has never arrived. The same will be true with Michael.

I know that those of you who beLIEve think he really is alive. I think that that hope is what keeps you from going into full-blown grief. But look at the evidence OBJECTIVELY - not from a slanted point of view passed on by folks at YouTube and elsewhere, and you will see - MICHAEL IS DEAD.

So, lessons for today:
1. Michael is NOT God.
2. Michael IS NOT the sexiest man in the world (ewww, decomposition and all).
3. Michael IS dead.

The sooner you guys who are guilty of the above realize it is the truth, you can begin to mourn and get through it. Otherwise you are setting yourselves up for a lifetime of hope, the Second Coming of Michael Jackson, and it ain't happening.

Enchantress

I am not here to judge anyone. The only reason I am reading all this is that it is obvious Michael wants us to receive a message of importance and I highly respect his knowledge. Where ever he is, I wonder if his heart has the same pain as mine does when I read so many speaking of love with violence, peace with fighting & labelling others as guitly until proven innocent.

barf

Whatchu playin at TMZ ?

AIRHEADS!

really?

Was MJ invited to something like this when he was falsely accused?

It is so hard to have compassion for Murray when he did not once even state that he was sad MJ died. I can see him not even saying "sorry" but he's seems so cold to MJ's death. No condolences to the family at all.

Shouldn't have Joel O. invited the Jackson family to pray? It's sort of twisted to invite the man who alledgedly did not act ethically. Weird...

As far as TMZ's quote at the end "meeting with...".. they could have meant "Jesus"...or perhaps MJ...or maybe they want to just get us riled up with that last statement and draw hits to the site...they know the beLIEvers are out there.

lopatol

Conrad Murray gone gone gone! Michael back back back to us. Murray all but I do not care