Joel Osteen and Murray -- Joined in Prayer

5/9/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was a guest at Joel Osteen's church in Houston, TX this morning -- and we're told the two shared a prayer together.

Sources at the Lakewood Church tell TMZ Murray met with Joel and his wife Victoria before Osteen in between the 8:30 and 11:00 AM sermons. We're told they met in a private room for about 10 minutes. Joel's brother Paul was also there, as was Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, and friend Jeffrey.

Our source said it was very apparent Murray was "a man of faith."

Osteen has acknowledged that Murray is going through a "hard time" -- which is one of the reasons he was invited to the service.

sarah smile

18. Maybe Joel Osteen should also invite Michael Jackson's 3 orphan children for a prayer meeting. You think Killer Conrad Murray is having a hard time...? What about MJ's 3 kids? They lost their only father.

Joel Osteen is just like any other attention-whore...

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 9, 2010 by MJisking

Yeah, and anyone who buys what the Osteen's are selling, as they line their pockets with your hard earned money and add another addition on their million dollar mansion, is plain stupid. ALL IN THE NAME OF GOD, please...give me a frickin' break.

Funny how the first people on here are always the morons, same people every time. ALL internal TMZ'ers...of course, it's like the same damn person! You're a looney tune! You hate MJ but you can't stay away. Hello, we get what you're doing. Good job, do you get commission as you try and up the hits on this website. TMZ sucks! You're all so stupid you can't even compile a sentence and you chase down people for a job! LOSERS

Wombat

I think this is what Murray was praying : )

Four gangs who art in prison,
Buggery be thy shame.
Horny they come.
Thy fly's undone,
With mirth it is they start thrustin'
Spare me this day their desire for head,
and the weekend may they pass by us,
so our o-ring may once more be elastic,
and not lead us into incontinence,
'cause a pantload's uncivil.
For I'm without condoms,
and a coward, and not whory,
Oh never, oh never.
A$$men.

Tellit

11. GOD BLESS DR CONRAD MURRAY, my thoughts and prayers go out to him.
Posted at 12:55 PM on May 9, 2010 by Tellit
__________________

You didn't need to clone me hopper!
I'd already agreed with you.
lol
on this point only!

Darlene

Joel is a wonderful man, love him!!

King of TMZ

OhWell and the other hater-trolls are yes Mentally ill.
They love it because they think they get attention and validation for being against the current. You know how idiots think.

Best remedy for those trolls is to not give them that attention let them troll troll and troll. when ever you read them just say LOL :D

WordOutlet

"Osteen has acknowledged that his Church was going through a "hard time" and he needed all the free publicity he could get to get people to attend the service."

tgrfan42069

TEAM MURRAY FTW

Svetlana

24. Those full of hate are just mentally sick people and need help. Why to hate? Why to bother, invest your time and post your comments about someone who you dislike or hate?
by Svetlana
_________________________________________
Because It Is Just Soooo Much Fun!

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 9, 2010 by OhWell
_____________________________________
OhWell, what kind of fun is that? What do you find in it, seriously?

sarah smile

Because It Is Just Soooo Much Fun!

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 9, 2010 by OhWell

Really, really...this is what your life is and this is FUN for you, sad! Is your shift up soon? Where's you DEB, she coming on soon. Anyone who believes the DEB - OhWell BS is stupid too, dumb F@CK!

If anyone took the time to actually look up some of these so called haters, they do this on every story, every website, same people - person and they live and breathe a response. This is their life! The age range is usually highschool punks, guys, with nothing more than a high school education, if not drop outs, who have nothing better to do. YEP, stereotype you too; dumb as all h@ll, live in some remote area, have voom voom broken down mustangs and pick ups parked in front of your trailer park home, right wing nuts, blah, blah, blah, or sitting right there at TMZ.

This is fun, good god, you need to get out more. So sorry for your life!

aston

You are supposed to go through a hard time when you have killed someone through severe malpractice.

Svetlana

Why Pissing People Like You Off, Of Course
You Should Try It...It's Loads Of Fun
Posted at 1:53 PM on May 9, 2010 by OhWell
______________________________________________

You will never piss me or people like me off. We are on diffrent levels. Your answers just confirmed my statement that all haters are mentally sick people. It could be sad that you find nothing better what to do with your life. May be there is still a chance for you to change your life for better, if you seek some help. And I could care less what you think of Michael.

Svetlana

50. Why Pissing People Like You Off, Of Course
You Should Try It...It's Loads Of Fun
Posted at 1:53 PM on May 9, 2010 by OhWell
______________________________________________

You will never piss me or people like me off. We are on diffrent levels. Your answers just confirmed my statement that all haters are mentally sick people. It could be sad that you find nothing better what to do with your life. May be there is still a chance for you to change your life for better, if you seek some help. And I couldn't care less what you think of Michael.

Deb

Below is something I received on FB with some editing to protect the person to whom it was sent. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. RABID FANATICAL MORON FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you wonder why I am becoming a fan hater! I don't hate Michael - I HATE WHAT YOU IDIOTS ARE SAYING!!!!!!!! As in below, Michael's Divine Life???? Saint Michael??? Ummmm he wasn't Catholic so he can't be a saint, and uh, last I knew Mary only got pregnant with Jesus and there was no miraculous conception after that - if there was, please show me where in the Bible that is!!!!!!!!! FREAKS!

And to MIMI - if you had READ MY POST instead of scanning it and formulating your reply before READING IT you would have seen that I did not say MJ was not the sexiest man alive, I said he isn't the sexiest man alive NOW. BECAUSE HE IS DEAD AND DECOMPOSING. If you are going to comment on my post, make sure you read it first.

Greetings with Peace, Miss *****. If you be so moved, choose to, would You share Part 1 and 2=Via You Tube. Humans loving Prince of Peace will appreciate, begin to honor His Divine Life, referencing He Being: SAINT MICHAEL PRINCE OF PEACE ~ We know He is all ways King Of Pop. Respectfully, Thanks. Rev. June

***

Maybe Joel does this for all doctors who kill their patients.
Poor Murray is having a 'hard time'. Like the hard time Michael's children had when they had to bury their daddy?
This 'doctor' killed his patient with extreme negligence, leaving three small children without the only parent they ever knew...for money. Regardless of Michael's drug issues, and fan or hater of MJ, this 'doctor' killed his patient knowingly because he knew the risks yet continued to administer for the $$$$.

Svetlana

53. Svetlana
Well Looks Like I Just Did

Posted at 2:21 PM on May 9, 2010 by OhWell

_________________________________________________

OhWell,
No. Just no. I did respond to you for the sake of my own interest in psychology. But I am capable of doing it without being pissed off. Good luck.