Joel Osteen and Murray -- Joined in Prayer

5/9/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was a guest at Joel Osteen's church in Houston, TX this morning -- and we're told the two shared a prayer together.

Sources at the Lakewood Church tell TMZ Murray met with Joel and his wife Victoria before Osteen in between the 8:30 and 11:00 AM sermons. We're told they met in a private room for about 10 minutes. Joel's brother Paul was also there, as was Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, and friend Jeffrey.

Our source said it was very apparent Murray was "a man of faith."

Osteen has acknowledged that Murray is going through a "hard time" -- which is one of the reasons he was invited to the service.

Just Sayin

Texas is over populated with Dr.Conrad Murray's and Joel Osteen's!

Andrea

Hey *******s , yes you the Michael Jackson Haters , I feel sorry for you ,i can see you do think outside the box , if you did a little resurges you would know the real MJ and God Loves Everyone ,yes including *******s YES THAT MEANS YOU !hahahahahahaha And OHWELL he love you to even if you Suck Others hahahahahahahaha

sue

ohwell!!! i agree with you 100%, and with that being said i want to say goodnight to you and everyone on here that knows me and i would also like to say a big thanks for keeping mjs memory alive!!! rip mj-- we love you now and forever!!!!anyone uses my name from here on out tonight is a cloner its not me!!!!sue from tampa

Just Sayin

i never thought it was possible to stutter online!

marson

Let them all pray for him, he is going to need it when he meets his maker, because my bible says its a sin to kill someone! He may not have meant to do it, but Michael is still dead.

fan

See, fans & weird phonies are suffering
from multiple personality disorder.
Much like Nosey MJ.

MJennifer

No One Can Hurt him Now,Because Michael Jackson is with God now,and everything that the MJ's haters say,it doesn't matter anymore,it doesn't count!!!The only oppinion that matter is the GOD's opinion!So we all know that Michael Jackons is in peace now..Because he did everything that he can to make this world a better place,He saved the life of hundreds or thousands of people.He was a God's messenger..I will not to argue this with nobody,because I already know this!!!AND NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND..

JLS

What an odd invitation! Why would this man and his wife cozy up to Dr. Murray? VERY ODD and ill advised.

The Netherlands

I hope Murray will be raped in prison!

MJennifer

"Threatened" by Mr. Michael Jackson!!!
[INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

[MICHAEL JACKSON]
You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be!!! so you should feel threatened by me!

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be!!! so you should feel threatened by me!

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

bunny

Katie @ 182.
Well presented facts, and Katie, just ignore the ignoramus.

janicebyrne

Conny is going through a "hard time". Aw gee shucks... diddumms !! The quack is a killer and he killed his patient by negligence, complacency and incompetence. Murray is a murderer. End of....

Chico

RIP Lena Horne

Cookie

No amount of divine intervention can undo what Murray had done.

MichaelJACKSON

Good that he is a man f faith because he will meet his maker soon! Worthless, son of a (wh)ore, don't be fooled by the "support" you are getting by MJ HATERS, see they are NOT supporting you, they are continuing to bash Michael, do u see the difference, dumb piece of (sh)it!!!!! MURRAY YOUR LIFE IS OVER! Worthless trash, murderer, f u and everyone around u! F ur faith, f ur children & 7 generation, MURDERER!!!!!