Courtney vs. Kate

Who'd You Rather?

5/20/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled rock star Courtney Love told the Irish magazine "Hot Press" that she once had a fling with supermodel Kate Moss in the 90's.

The question is...

cadreamer

TMZ, you guys need a "neither" option on these polls. I've wished that were an answer so many times. How about it? :)

Love,

TMZ addict

jill

battle of the skanks .... the poll should definitely include the "neither" option

Diana

Disgusting. They're both ugly drug-addicted wh0res.

I also find it funny how since Courtney's new album flopped that she's now trying to tell lame affair stories to garner attention. Pathetic.

Julianne

I beg to differ. I think Kate is beautiful, especially in her early days like when she was dating Johnny Depp. I love him! and she was so pretty back then. I still think she is.

Just sayin'..

How bout an, "Id rather rub my genitals (vigorously) with 10 grit sandpaper and then pour vinegar over them." option? Id pick that one...

Illinois person

Is this a recent picture of Court or a dated one? If it's a current photo, this is the best she's looked in a long time. Odds are it's a very old photo. But I do have to agree with the other posts "NEITHER" even with protection.

ROZaRAMA

i dont even think a crack head would find courtney love sexually appealing, id rather snort 10 kilos of coke and bang kate moss than even see courtney naked haha jk sorrrraaay

timid

TMZ - add a "Neither" category for voting.

MintJelly

plastic surgery did not work for courtney

tom

This story was told to Howard Stern a few weeks ago when she was on his show. Give credit where credit is due.

SickofTMZ

Once again, where is the "NEITHER" button?

Green

TMZ sucks... This site used to be my favorite but have to be honest here folks, i hate TMZ anymore... "Who would you rather??" Is this a trick question?? One girl is one of the hottest females on the planet and the other is a toothless crack whore... Who would you rather TMZ?? The fact that this is even on your site tells me your reaching... Oh, and do you think people actually care about Lindsay Lohan?? I cant stand looking at that firecrotch

Griefo

I can't even vote. When I click on the link, it tells me to log in
so I enter my info and nothing happens. what happened?

Justin

At least Kate Moss won't kill you and make it look like a suicide.

Mari

Did Courtney Love have gastric bypass surgery?? Much thinner than she's ever been even when we all knew about her heroine addiction. I've seen her many times in the Seattle area and have watched this transformation first hand. She's had so many procedures yet non of them is helping her appearance for the better. I guess it's because she started off sooo naturally hard and skanky!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments