Eli Roth -- I've Finally Been Unpricked!

6/4/2010 4:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Five months after a sea urchin treated Eli Roth's foot like like a Tiger Woods mistress -- and pricked the holy hell out of it -- the "Inglorious Basterds" star is finally stickler-free after a serious medical procedure.

Eli Roth
Roth showed us his stitches in West Hollywood yesterday -- where he wasn't just talking about the gore ... he also talked about a few monsters.

fredsdead

He is so nasty. Psoriasis, peeling skin, allergies out the butt. The poor sea urchin prolly croaked after biting into Eli's diseased flesh.

electriczipper

and we should care??
get a job ya bum

Kàt

Oh those damned pricks! (come on...you know you set me up for that one!

Phreaky

Isn't this the loser that is going around badmouthing anyone that says anything about Peaches Geldoff? Never heard of him before that, but its funny when your girlfriend is hideously ugly and does heroin and pretty much everyone knows it, then you puff your chest out and try to "stick up" for her. You looked like a fool little man lmao.

Dana Pointe

Hi Eli. :)

I've worn staples in my breasts for the past three weeks.

I understand (sort of) what you've gone through and my surgery wasn't cosmetic; no enhancements (not yet).

Feel better.

electriczipper

yeah im sure Eli reads this...geeezzzzzz
a few years ago I had staples in my head..can I join your club

Dana Pointe

neither of these two sluts

so hes been unpricked...does that mean he now has a vagina?

neither of these two sluts

9. How about you go after Eli and not some unknown poster, you idiot. Respond to the post and NOT to me. You might make me feel as 'speshul' as you.

Posted at 10:13 AM on Jun 4, 2010 by Dana Pointe

damn Dana you are one angry ho.......go take some midol BITCH!

tina

he's a ahole of the biggest degree, him and his loser gf. She's only with him becasue she had no one else left to sponge off of in Britain, NYC so off to Cali she went and she found this hornyforyounggirls prick.

Dana Pointe

Hi Eli.

I've worn staples in my breasts for the past three weeks.

I understand (sort of) what you've gone through and my surgery wasn't cosmetic; no enhancements (not yet lol).

Feel better

Tom Paine

I see Elisabetta Canalis forgot to shave again this morning.

Shannon Steward

It is too bad he survived, the world would have been a better place if he died.

shauna

Slug bug yellow!

Caitlin

wow, what the hell is your problem, you people? eli's amazing, stfu and go watch oprah or something.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments