Conrad Murray to Randy Jackson: Get Well Soon

6/17/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray had some words for another Jackson with health problems.

conrad murray video
The doc was in Santa Monica Wednesday afternoon -- where his girlfriend and baby live -- when we asked him about Randy Jackson's bum ticker

The doc offered no medical advice ... just good wishes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Tellit

75. Tellit, you are calling Michael Jackson fans "brainless, unreasoning zombies, fanatics, cultists and zealots who lack any power of rational reasoning. If that is what you truly believe -- then please show everyone what factual evidence you have that Michael Jackson was a "conman." If not, then the same can be said for you as well. It's amazing the lack of common sense you have that you are so closed minded and so willing to believe whatever garbage you have read!
Posted at 9:43 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by jm50
___________
Sorry...but you're too stupid for me to acknowledge or respond to.
I am definitely the opposite of close minded, and haven't based any opinions that I've arrived at solely (or even slightly) on any particular media coverage or anything that I've read. And please....let's not even go into the common sense issue....a term that shouldn't even be used in the same breath with the term Michael Jackson fan.
You have a brain (or should have)....use it.
Mine is not on loan. Especially to the likes of Michael Jackson fanatics. My days/months of casting pearls before swine on these Michael Jackson boards are history.
You'll have the truth slapped in your face soon enough.

Tellit

He HAS no shame!
I get so sick when I see his dumb face.
Posted at 2:25 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by Siggisis
________
Siggy...how old are you?
Posted at 9:33 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by Tellit

Siggy...how old are you?
Posted at 9:33 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by Tellit
Why, are you hitting on me, Telly?
Posted at 12:10 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by Siggisis
_________
Honey, go back and check out your countless unprovoked jabs at me over the past couple of months....when I could have asked the same question of you....but didn't.
Not to worry...it's a one time thing...
Reread your own comment Siggy....then ask yourself that question ("Why, are you hitting on me, Telly?") again.
Goodbye Siggy.

Tellit

84. 80. 71. 35. This man´s shamelessness makes you wonder if the killing of Michael was premeditated.
He HAS no shame!
I get so sick when I see his dumb face.
Posted at 2:25 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by Siggisis
________
Siggy...how old are you?
Posted at 9:33 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by Tellit
Why, are you hitting on me, Telly?
Posted at 12:10 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by Siggisis
_________
Not to worry...it's a one time thing...
Goodbye Siggy.
Posted at 4:40 PM on Jun 17, 2010 by Tellit
__________
202. Prolonged use of recreational drugs isn't good for anybody's heart. It always takes its toll.
Not everybody continues to be blessed like Ozzy.
....and his family.
Posted at 3:34 PM on Jun 16, 2010 by Tellit
207. 195. Prolonged use of recreational drugs isn't good for anybody's heart. It always takes its toll.
Posted at 3:34 PM on Jun 16, 2010 by Tellit
Is that the reason for your health problems?
Posted at 4:39 PM on Jun 16, 2010 by Siggisiss
_____________
NOW I remember Siggy, your latest little love note (unprovoked)you dropped for me (posted above) on the Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital board yesterday promped my question to you regarding your age.
There's the answer to your question. Just like a Michael Jackson fan to turn it around and ask "why are you hitting on me". lmao.
Siggy, I understand that you're just living up to your vow to harrass me at every turn like you promised awhile back.
Your behavior is just just par for a Michael Jackson fanatic/cultist. It's unacceptable but understandable behavior.

Murph

I feel like I'm talking to PeeWee Herman when looking at Tellit's juvenile response. He says I'm too stupid for him to respond to, which is another way of evading the issue that he has no evidence of anything other than running his mouth just to let everyone know he hates Michael Jackson. We get it. You can quit responding to anything having to do with Michael Jackson now. You've made your point. You've based your opinion on some unknown variables that you are not willing to enlighten those of us you deem to be stupid. I think you guys are on the wrong website. Shouldn't you be on Topix?

Phyllsi

You know if Dr. Murray had been a white doctor his butt would already be in jail with the maxium years. He wouldn't be walking around practicing medicine and acting like a movie star. We all know that.

Grace12_34

I put this man in the same category as Kevorkian.

raven

It is hard to believe still to this day that m.j. is gone. I do believe that Murray did not intend for him to die, but he was giving him the drugs and should have the proper equipment was inplace. I wonder how he sleeps at night, knowing that he will be forever linked to m.j.'s death. i believe that his license should be stripped away so another family does not have to go through the loss like the jacksons.

rachel1970

hello "dr" how are you? almost ready for the 25th? I am...I hope it ends on a good note....
nice of you to wish Randy well...you are a nice man...I BeLIEve....
goodnight...sweet dreams....all...

SashaPanda

Um - Die? (to conrad murray)

kathy

S-O-C-I-O-P-A-T-H

cassi

i love and miss michael, and i hope that he is happy where ever he may be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6