I Want My MTV

6/30/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 39-year-old resurfaced at some event in NYC recently, looking newsworthy.

0630_Serena_REVEAL_98585837

In 1999, Serena played herself in Jay-Z's video for "Dope Man."

Altschul is currently a contributing correspondent for "CBS News Sunday Morning."

Joey

Wow She looks so much better now. She has aged beautifully and has gotten rid of those scary eyebrows

Carl

She has more wrinkles than I'd expect for a 39 year old. She looks more like 45.

Back2TheFutureFan

Serena still looks so beautiful! Fondly remember Serena, Tabitha Soren, and Kurt Loder when they did MTV News, back when MTV News (and MTV in general) was still fun, relevant, and had music, animated, and variety shows that displayed creativity, talent, and memorable performances/videos from REAL musicians/artists.

Sadly, MTV has now become nothing more than a sad excuse for a cable network, with no musical inclinations/relevance, hideous "reality" shows, and no tinge of any musical talent whatsoever.

Get a clue Viacom and God Bless you, Serena!!

jane

Wow! I'm going to hit the big 60 and I LOOK FABULOUS NEXT TO THIS. WHERE DO THESE WOMEN GO THAT MAKE THEM LOOK DOUBLE THEIR AGE.
Thanks TMZ. Made me feel great again. When you showed Sara Jessica Parker's HANDS I felt just like I do seeing this

the dude

She looks much older than 39! I'm guessing 49 - at least!

luckyluuu

She actually looks way better now!!!

youreabungler

Wow she looks old.

First pic looks like Taylor Swift, like a retarded cat. Now she looks like the retared cats granny.

j

Nice! Daddy like! She looks very nice & natural beauty. Met her at a friends wedding about ten years ago and she was a sight for sore eyes!

Chris

You people are saying she looks older because you are used to 39 year-olds having all kinds of work done.

39 in Hollywood is different than 39 in REAL LIFE!

Zoe

She lives in Soho. I see her all the time. Beautiful in person.

Valstann

i wonder if she does an@l?

sean

dip****s! "resurfaced"? she is an accomplished reporter. try watching an actual news program

ss