John Mayer Makes a 'Decision' of His Own

7/10/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Proving that LeBron James isn't the only one who can announce where he'll be playing, John Mayer would like the world to know he'll be taking his talents to Cleveland. And South Beach. And New York. And New Jersey ...

Chris

I can't imagine what Jessica Simpson saw in this FUGLY guy with marginal talent.

Adria

aww...I thought it was funny. I know he only means he'll be loyal to himself and would never betray America (where he could get caught) though. :) So I take it all in fun.

Tati

He's AWESOME.

Carchi

YAWH>... just get out of the closet. And take singing lessons

MOE

lol, he's f*cking hilarious!

ohreally

lmao john mayer is a fool

he cool in my book

Jack

This video makes me laugh everytime I watch it. Well done JM.

debbie

and we care because?????

GypsyLaura

This guy is bizzare. Period.

scan

Hooking up w/ that 45 yr old TV sh*t-com hacktress Jennifer Aniston, was the worst thing he could have done for his career. He wasn't all that cool to begin with, and she just killed whatever microscopic cred and youthful association he did have.

Debster

YO! Dipschitz

well america, now you know. john gayer thinks he has immense talent. oh, and of course sexual prowess. he just HAD to say he boink'ed a virgin in a theater. him and his sexcapades. really john, grow up and mature. you are soooo not 'all that.'

OMG!! I got it... john gayer should date Hate Gosselin! they would be perfect for each other!!

wow

@50 We love this guy! Our son majoring in music in college is the spitting image of JM, he hears it wherever he goes. He says he can only hope to be as great as a musician. He's following in very talented footsteps...keep raging, John Mayer!!!

Posted at 10:20 PM on Jul 10, 2010 by Debster

Poor guy, he's going to get eaten alive!!!!!!my condolensces

Really

Give John Mayer a break... he is trying to be funny here. Just let the guy make his music... looking forward to his Woodlands TX. tour stop. If indeed he is watching TMZ... just keep being you... the good.. the bad... and the ugly... if you start tweeking yourself for media outlets and what people think you will loose who you are... I am just saying.

Lea

I can not stand this narcissistic Douche bag. Why can't he and his David Duke a s s go A W A Y FOR G O O D!
He is such a Famew h o r e always looking for the spotlight.
Why couldn't he stay on his tour overseas?
He seems mentally unstable and there is nothing funny about that. I'm not wasting any money on this racist concerts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments