Lil Jon Takes Over 'TMZ on TV'

7/27/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time ever -- Lil Jon took over Harvey's spot in the newsroom for tonight's episode of TMZ on TV ... and it's awesome.

In fact, dude even brought his own sippy cup ... though Jon's was a little more pimped out than Harv's chalice. Check out the preview ...

It all goes down tonight on TMZ on TV -- Check local listings.

hopgrasser81

Okay, so no one knew what the little hat that the Pope wears is called. It's called a Zucchetto. "Little skullcap" Not even close to a Yarmulke, Jewish.

Kim

LIL JON ROCKED THE HOUSE! He was way more articulate than I expected from his persona. Lesson learned...Don't judge a book by it's cover! He should be a regular! Get rid of ANNA.

Get back to work!

I thought Lil Jon did a great job, however, even though he was holding the green marker, I didn't see him write anything on the board.

Note to TMZ TV: guest hosts = good idea.

sib

Lil John is hardly stupid. If he's anything, he's a quasi-gangsta. He went to a preppy, uppity, whiteboy-central of a high school in Atlanta called Woodward, where he graduated with honors. Then he got accepted into Emory college, which is one of the top universities in the nation. If he's anything, he's a nerd pretending to be stupid.

Btw, he did a fabulous job on the show yesterday. I wouldn't object to him taking over full-time for the fairy.

Martha

He was great whaaaaat....... I loved it! Great idea Harvey do it again just keep it original with your guest host choices, that's why this worked.

Nick

Lil Jon was natural and funny. Most enjoyable.

Madill

He was good, funny and down to earth. Love the shades, anybody know the brand??????

DebbieGlassLady

LIL JON HAD HIS CUP IN HIS HAND !!!!! AND THE SHOW NEVER LOOK SO GOOD !!! CUP IT UP JIZZLE DEBBIE THE GLASS LADY !!! I MUST MAKE A CUP FOR THE HOST OF TMZ TOO !!!!!

South Beach

It was GREAT. Bring him back. Everyone on the TMZ team were obviously loving it.

Celia

I thought Lil Jon was hilarious. I'd love to see more of him on the show. Awesome! If you get could Mel Gibson to host, that would be fantastic!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3