Seven Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Dr. Murray

7/29/2010 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.

0729_michael_jackson_murray_BN

Attorney General Jerry Brown had launched a probe of seven other doctors who treated Jackson -- mainly looking at the prescribing practices of the physicians.

One of the doctors on the list has been reported to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to an alias for Michael. That doctor was not named.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON
I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON
I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON

Miss you Mike:( <3

l

Michael I wish you were still here :(
I miss you SOOOOO Much....
love you<3

em

Michael I miss you too!! my heart still hurts for you and I just pray that you are happy now. I love you with all my heart!
x

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Dozens of other dope-pushers (doctors) helped killed MJ. But Conrad is the only man charged?

HumanNature

Have anyone seen ABC 20/20 on Michael Jackson: The Last Days of Michael Jackson Part 1, 2 and 3???

In part 2, Alberto Alvarez (MJ's bodyguard) said that Dr Death revealed to him that this was the first time that he had performed CPR.

kim

Urrggh, do we have to look at that quack Murray face? Anyways, is this the same investigation that the DEA had going all on their own? If it is someone is paying big bucks to someone for only reporting 1 doctor. And if this 1 doctor is not Klein we all will know for sure something is not right.

cory

lmk

I am making popcorn and pull a chair to watch all the rabid crazed fans slinging their hatrad on this post.

Well Kimbo I am making popcorn and a getting a chair to watch all the RABID HATERS slinging there HATRED on this post.

Margarida Maria

All the doctors who had dealt with Michael Jackson, must be investigated, also Dr Conrad Robert Murray. More than one year
already passed, had not yet discovered who " it kill" Michael Jackson ? This history already is going far excessively.
Michael Jackson is ALIVE ?
Margarida Maria, of Brazil.

kim

oh lmk that goes both ways, goes both ways. watch and see

juney

Michael was not a drug addict. If you idiots who post trash here bothered to investigate at all, you would know that the only "drugs" found in him at autopsy were those which Dr. Murray prescribed, period, nothing from anyone else. Dr. Murray killed Michael by IV'ing him with propofol while Michael was sleeping from the benzos Murray pumped into him earlier in the day. Murray's reason for doing all this? Money. He is in debt; some big unnamed corporation is paying his bills. Bottom line is, only one "doctor" killed Michael, and Michael was not overprescribed by anyone except Murray. This is far different from the Anna Nicole Smith case.

Flakyisagirl

After reading the charming comments some people have left its obvious to me who the real perverts are. you people really think that kind of stuff is funny? you people are sick.

And after reading the following articles I believe Jackson, it was extortion all along.

R.i.P Michael Jackson, I hope justice is done for you and your children.

Irka

Kimbo, WTF is "hatrad"??? Learn to spell dumb@$$. Go back to school instead of spending so much time BS'ing here and looking like an idiot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments