'Bachelor Pad' D-Bags in D-Bag Dance-Off

9/1/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The headline is no understatement ...

083110_bachelor_pad_thumb

"Bachelor Pad" douchenozzles David Good and Jesse Kovacs coordinated some kind of running man-esque "dance" at Vanity nightclub at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this past weekend.

The craziest part about the footage, obtained by Officialimage.com, is that the guys seem to celebrate the douchebaggery with a hand-holding high five thingy.

Enjoy!

tiffany

Wondered what they did to act so stupid, then realized they probably got into Paris' stash!

B

I have no idea who these fools are, and I hope I never find out.

I didn't even watch the video. I don't want to know.

Olivia

Tools.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I have no idea who these fools are, and I hope I never find out.

I didn't even watch the video. I don't want to know.

Posted at 12:23 AM on Sep 1, 2010 by B
could not have said it better myself

noneofyourbusiness

oh.my.ga.

Susan

Are they a couple? They must be. I don't even know who they are but they look like a happy gay couple to me.

b.mclane

The gay men at TMZ love to do stupid things like this. They put their focus on pretty, straight men and then slam them cause they aren't gay. These guys are from Bachelorette series and on the current Bachelor Pad TV show. Both look fabulous without a shirt on and this is what attracts TMZ.

cat

Wow it even looks like they practiced their lameness!!

chanol2400

I like David & jesse. The bachelor pad isn't so bad. Its better than this season's big brother.

Fan

Gay.

Matthew

I just watched in horror.And you know they just thought that was the coolest thing ever...Can't touch this!

Reality Show Chick

For every girl that's deceived and voted off, Elizabeth's boobs grow three sizes. (Not her heart, mind you) http://ow.ly/2y0lL

CGS

I will bitch slap these fools!

Ian

Who keeps putting douchesticks like this on TV, and what brain dead protein piles are watching it? All these realitards need to go in some sort of national mass-killing cleansing ritual. The people on the shows, the people making the shows, the people airing the shows, the people watching the shows, and the people posting videos of people from the shows....all need to be eradicated. They're sucking down our national IQ, and eliminating them would fix our economy, raise our education standards, and would make people with actual operating brains much more productive and happy.

Victoria J.

I agree Olivia, total TOOLS. I hope to never see them on TMZ or my TV again. Ever. Any girl that is attracted to them has either low self-esteem or is terribly ignorant. Or both.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments