Joan Rivers Time Warp

9/11/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony

Something about this women always turned me on. I think it's her eye, before the last couple face lifts I think she had those bedroom eyes. Maybe it's just me but she tripped my trigger for years.

shle896

You're all confusing her comedy with her actual personality. She's actually very charitable and a total survivor NOTHING like her stage personae. I interned for her twice. She couldn't be sweeter or more different than many believe.

joe

I counted 10 nose jobs hollywood you can have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sybil

She is a Freak! She was the nastiest comedian that ever walked this earth. I hope all her bitter criticisms about others has her standing before Satan where she belongs. She is not only ugly on the inside but now is ugly on the outside. She was no Lucielle Ball or Betty White - her acid tongued put downs and criticisms of everyone were pathetic. I never thought she was funny nor do I think she is attractive with her slanted eyes and lop sided smile.

Googie

Okay, I maybe the only one, but I think she looks great for her age. And I think she looks better now than when she was younger. #33 You are right, she is very charitable and a survivor. I love her comedy and she'll be the 1st one to laugh at herself. So criticize all you want, Joan has probably said worse about herself than comments here.

Helane

Joan is funnier than hell, and she looks fabulous!

Hank

she is a miserable **** - no wonder her husband killed himself. The fact that she kept referring to the poker player on Apprentice as Hitler is appalling - if a gentile did that she would go after them. Comparing that woman to someone who killed millions of people is unforgivable. And she has made a career out of making fun of other people, but she can't stand it if someone insults her hideous untalented daughter.
I wouldn't usually spend this much time on her except she thinks it is a sign of class and achievement to wear fur - which is disgusting. I wish someone would skin her. But who would want to wear a Joan Rivers' coat? They would look like a giant scrotum.

donna

Whaaat? I don't think she looks bad at all. Looks fantastic and she keeps on going. Lots of life and good times ahead. Good for you Ms. Rivers. Saw you at Lake Tahoe after your Apprentice gig. Loved the show and love you. Take good care. Hugs.

Jamie

horrifing

Mitch

I almost have a heart attack

teebag

She looks like that puppet from Wayland Flowers and Madame.

gigi

I think she looks great .. if I had the money I would do the same thing...okay, I would stop at a certain point but a nip and tuck every 10 years...yeah, I'd go for it...at least she didnt start when she was 20 like some stars are doing..she waited till she was at an age we would all like to do it.

Raejean

When she sculpted in the nose and solidified the cheeks and lips, she went way too far.-

Raejean

My God, she had the pointy part of her chin removed, also!

Angie23