Phil 'Er Up

9/22/2010 9:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 74-year-old resurfaced at some event in NYC recently, looking edgy.

0922_memba_reveal

In 2002, Phil had a talk show on MSNBC called "Donahue" which lasted eight months.

Donahue has been married to actress Marlo Thomas for 30 years.

Lil

As handsome as ever!

Q

Heard he's miserable in his old age---wandering the streets of New York City muttering to himself "I was bigger than Oprah"...he's a super liberal, hates this Country and those in it. He yearns for Communism, except his own wife, is guilty of abusing live in butlers and the hired help for years, much like her own Daddy, that Lebanese Lover himself, did to his family's hired help, Danny Thomas. He and her are a danger to this Country--preaching one thing, doing another. Wanting the rest of us to give our earnings to others, yet they hoard theirs and abuse the hired help.

Hector

Phil Donahue, the first Jerry Springer.

trudy

I never knew what a liberal was until watching Phil Donahue and his talk show. And he still epitomizes that. But a liberal is not someone to fear, it's someone to learn from. Phil Donahue opened America's eyes to a lot of things. He made what was at the time my small world into a bigger world through his interviews and informative hours on tv. I still miss him to this day. There has not been a replacement to him since he left the air and I had so hoped his stint with MSNBC in 2002 would last longer than it did. Oprah's leaving... I say give Phil his microphone, step back and let him do what surely he still must be able to do better than anyone else. One doesn't have to adapt to his ideas to learn from him.

peacewade

Compliments of the day to you.
how are you today, My name is peace,i saw your profile today at www.tmz.com and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (destinwinn@yahoo.com).I believe we can start from here.
Thanks. peace.

(destinwinn@yahoo.com)

Patty s

Marlo Thomas is Phil's daughter!!!!!+

bibbly

@Patty s: his daughter was born in 1937?!

duckylou

if this were the good genes or good docs question, my answer is good genes. he still looks great!

ConnorsMama

@Patty... no- Marlo is his wife. They got married in 1980.

MooCow

Phil was a pompous, self-absorbed, pretentious, self-important, pedantic, narcissitic, poo-poo head; and those were his better qualities.

Lyonene

I miss Phil! He was one in a million. I used to rush home from high school to catch his show.

Julie

Phil's first talk show started here in Dayton,OH. It was the first of its kind. Interesting fact, here in the Centerville suburb of Dayton, Phil Donahue and Erma Bombeck were next door neighbors.

m1a1

Yes, he looks older- amazing.

22@you

I always liked Phil and he's looks very good for his age.

Stephen W. Phillips

He's very friendly to strangers. I never saw either of his shows, but I met him at a wedding and he couldn't have been any be nicer.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments