Michael Jackson's Fortune -- That's How He Rolls

9/23/2010 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson family compound where Michael's kids now live with Katherine is worth $4.2 million, according to new docs that list some of MJ's treasures ... like his fleet of Rolls-Royces.

0831_michael_jackson_EX_01

The Jackson Estate just filed a partial inventory of the tangible property MJ left behind when he died. Here's how it breaks down:

-- Encino mansion ... $4,150,000
-- Encino condo ... $315,000
-- Desert Auto, LLC (in CA) ... $676,317
-- 1998 Rolls-Royce ... $100,000
-- 1990 Rolls-Royce ... $55,000
-- 1988 Rolls-Royce ... $40,000
-- Several bank accounts ... $444,260

Total: $5,780,577

It's a nice chunk of change, but nothing compared to the real jackpot ... MJ's Sony Music Catalog -- which has been valued as high as $1 billion.

sharonlynnmc1

I miss him!!!!! Just want the best for his children.

Unknown

First! HEHE

Lee lee

Ahhhh Yes "THE SONY " Catalog......The root of all evil!!!

As Much as 1 Billion dollars.MMmmmmmmm

Rachel Rothechild

Micheal Jackson was obviously worth more dead than alive. SO SAYETH WHO LIVING OFF THE HOG NOW! That doctoor who gave him the injection will never serve time in prison or I

lor_123

we miss him :(

travis

That catalog is worth way over $1 billion. Sony estimates say the bottom value is 1.6 billion, but could be as high as 4 billion dollars. It's a huge asset. Plus the MIJAC catalog is worth about $200 million, and the estate owns 100% of that.

Lee lee

I just wish he was still here. I miss him everyday. I am just so happy that I lived in his era and was blessed enough to be able to see and appreciate his gifted talent. Thank you Michael ;)

really?

Hopefully he comes back to enjoy it...

Audie

We miss you MJ!
God Bless Katherine and MJ's Children

anonymous

He is truly The Master.

nobleday

Wish MJ was still around! He's probably glad to be gone.

On a side note..didn't realize a Rolls-Royce could be so inexpensive. For some reason I thought they were more. I guess the key is to get a used car.

Missy

OMG tmz why do you have to keep posting all the financial matters of the Jackson family? Why don't you post all everything that you people do with your money for all of us to see! tmz bitches about the Jackson's making money off of MJ,when you guys are no better. TMZ is riding the MJ gravy train too!

Sandy

I miss him!!! I wish he was here...And I love him with all my heart.

Daphne

MJ was killed for his catalog. Many players involved, anyone who digs an inch beneath the surface can see it. MJ was murdered.

JLS

Remember when all of you were reporting he was broke? Guess he wasn't, huh? It's just like all the child molestation crap. He was acquitted but because people only remember the accusation, they label him a child molester. He clear was not. Poor MJ. People crapped on him all over the place. He didn't deserve it. He was a fabulous performer, singer and father. He was an outstanding human being. Get past the accusations-they were wrong and he was acquitted.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments