So I'll Be Your Friend ...

10/7/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 63-year-old resurfaced at some event in Hollywood on Tuesday, looking poignant.

1007_memba_reveal

Gloria also co-composed the theme songs to "Diff'rent Strokes" and "Facts of Life" (which she also sang) with ex-husband Alan Thicke.

Loring is singer Robin Thicke's birth mother.

justsaying

what's up with this birth mother crap. And the same thing with calling someone your partner (Wikipedia). I'm nobodys partner. I'm not a frigging cowboy.

sam

Carl Anderson (pictured with her) is AMAZING. I just watched Jesus Christ Superstar and his Judas was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

What a voice and what acting. He was also an accomplished Jazz Singer and when he died of leukemia Leonard Cohen composed "Nightingale", a beautiful song, in his memory.

RIP Carl...one of the GREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria looks great!

hmmm

Maybe she gave him up for adoption? She looks like Mary Hart.

tori

I think she looks great, loved her on "Days Of Our Lives" as Liz Curtis:)those were the days~~~~

tami

Jesus...hard to believe how worked up some of you get over this stuff. She looks great. All of you guys are going to age, you won't have people posting what you used looked like on websites. It's a beautiful thing getting older. Embrace it. You get to tell peole to F...Off without them trying to punch you!

Raejean

I remember her on the Tonight Show and Merv Griffin, etc. when she was young. Truly awesome voice, blonde hair to her knees, and yes, the slanty eyes even then.

I can't speak to whatever cosmetics she might have had done over the years, but she looks pretty good for her age.

The ignorant remark about Alan Thicke (who resembles a mound of two-week old ground beef) dumping her years ago because SHE looked bad back then was genuinely funny!

Shelley B.

To all the people making rude comments about how a 60-some-odd woman doesn't look 30 anymore...

Is ignorance as blissful as they say it is?!

Hey, Slutty...Something tells me you're no prize. Only slutty girls go for losers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2