Sony to Katherine Jackson: You're Wrong About MJ

11/4/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony Music isn't buying the claim of Katherine Jackson and two of Michael Jackson's kids ... that some of the tracks on a soon-to-be-released MJ album are fake -- because one of the tracks in question is about to be released on michaeljackson.com on Monday.

1104_mj_cover_BN_01

The song -- "Breaking News" -- was recorded in 2007, at the New Jersey home of Eddie Cascio.  Jackson and his kids lived in the house for 4 months while Michael was recording.  We're told Prince, Paris and Katherine now believe the Cascio tracks are fake -- not Michael's voice.

But Sony has done a bunch of voice authentications, and the record company is convinced it's the real deal.  So a teaser will be released tomorrow, and the full song will be on the MJ website for one week, beginning Monday.

We're told 3 tracks recorded at the Cascio house will be included on the full album, which will be released on December 14.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nan

i really dont thtink the casio would lie .they were like family to mj also

nan

btw , if this is any indication of the garbage he had to put up with in life , it makes me feel all the worse for him . rest in peace michael, missed by millions

dd

I just saw Oprah kissing Jackie Jacksons a..ss. Why is she trying to be all love dovey now? I think I will be bedridden for the rest of the day now.

Abigail

I don't know, but I am inclined to believe the kids. You know your parent's voices. If you are used to listening to them sing over and over again you learn their vocal idiosyncrasies. I believe the kids. If they are saying that's NOT MJ then I believe them and won't be purchasing the music.

Tara

Glad TMZ finally signed up on MichaelJackson.com for the MJ updates, since you didn't know the Cirque sale dates yesterday on TMZ live...

aston

Strange artwork. He didn't have sloping shoulders and a giraffe neck. And it was quite some time since he was black. Since there are many portraits of him on the cover, at least one of them could have been his later skin tone. Furthermore, hiss dressmakers and makeup artist claim he felt the glove was connected only to Billie Jean.

And I really, really hope Oprah is not on that cover somewhere.

Siggisis

Posted at 2:15 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by nan

I think it is...

Posted at 2:21 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by dd

LOL

_______________________________________________

About the story - I don´t know what to say, except that I think Michael´s kids should be kept out of the press as far as possible. This is grown up business. Let them be kids. Please?

Dimple

WOW i have already pre ordered to two from the MJ site! I can't wait.

kinm

Such a pity seeing those sweet beautiful kids brainwashed by the greedy family - grandparents that is, so sad.

Keeping

....I'm inclined to believe the label. MJ had such a unique way of singing. I can't imagine anyone being able to duplicate it perfectly. I can also see some jealousy on the Jacksons part since they have no say in what the estate or the record label want to do in terms of his music. They have no power. That has to suck. But, those were the terms of the will. So,....TS.

fahgettaboutit

Geez, will you Jackson's quit squeezing MJ's piggy bank and let the man rest in peace!!! What a bunch of money-grubbers. No wonder this poor guy was doped all the time. What a despicable lot.

mjmyangelbaby

I guess we'll know the truth when michael comes back.

kimmie

Good. Just in time for my birthday!

MiMi

UnWell

Stop cloning people

sofi

Aren't the voice authentications proof that Michael's voice is on those tracks?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments