Snap, Snap!

11/10/2010 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The 80-year-old resurfaced at some event in New Jersey last month, looking kooky.

1110_memba_reveal_v2

John is the father of actors Mackenzie Astin and "Lord of the Rings" star Sean Astin.

Astin is now a Buddhist.

Rob Armstrong

Sean Aston is not his biological son. DNA testing was done and Michael Tell was his biological father, whom Patti had dated during the time.

James

I seriously thought that he was dead. So it's great to know that he's still alive. Also, I remember reading somewhere that Sean Astin is not his biological son. Anyone know if there was any DNA tests done?

Larry

I would say he looks 'altogether Ookie'.

annie2

Ms Duke was in a manic phase when she hooked up with Michael Tell at the time. She wrote of it in her book. It was like a 21 day 'marriage' that was annulled very quickly. They barely had any time to even live together. I think Mackenzie looks very much like his father. Sean has Patty in him, height wise and everything. Very talented family!

cali

I thought he was dead

cornflakegirl

Joey - nope - I really thought John Astin was no longer with us. I've never heard of Raul Julis and I never did get around to watching the movie.

Zorro

He was good on Scooby Doo.

Miss Kathy

Oops, I also thought he had passed away. It's great to see him looking so good at 80! I loved that show growing up.

Alexa

Looking good! Haven't seen him in years.

OHRW

When John & Patty got divorced, Patty swore that John was the ABSOLUTE BEST lover she ever had. His love making talents is why she didn't get a divorce sooner.

Laurie

Number 7. I also saw him at the reading of Edgar Allen Poe poetry & short stories. I too thought he was brilliant! Number 5. I think I read that one or both of them are not his sons, just hers. He may have adopted them, but not sure.

kommn

These watches are good for businessmen who are always on business in different countries as well as to those who love travelling from countries to countries. They help a lot during these people's journeys.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2