'Cake Boss' on Tour -- Hounded by Cake Groupies?

11/19/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Buddy Valastro from TLC's "Cake Boss" is criss-crossing the country on a cake tour in a primo tour bus -- which begs the question ... does he have to beat cake groupies off with a really big stick?
111810_TV_cake_boss_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

DK

reality shows are the beginning of the end of human intelligence

La La Land

Buddy's wife is hot, I would tap that..lol

jg

NO, it does not "beg the question." "Beg the question" does NOT mean "makes you wonder."
Seriously, if you are going to be a writer at least learn what terms mean. "Begs the questions" means to assume the truth of a premise that has not been proved. Example: Saying abortion is wrong because god says so begs the question that god exists.

FlamingoNut

How stupid. For the record, his cakes are gorgeous, but they taste like crap. That fondant is horrible. My 10 yo is a HUGE fan of his, and we went to the book signing in Ridgewood NJ; lots of younger kids there. None were pudgy though, whew. She went to the bakery with grandma and picked up this fancy cake & brought it home. One of the most disappointing cakes EVER, taste wise. Fame will undoubtly go to his head...

yup

I always wondered how much does cakes worth... now I know. I would never spent that much money on a cake, it's crazy!

roundy

Crum on me Buddy, crum on me!

Swissmiss150

I saw Buddy's show in Washington, D.C. recently and enjoyed it.

Regina

Maybe if Buddy wasn't cheating on his wife for over 2 years he would be a nice guy in my eyes. All of NJ knows he has a mistress. I'm surprised TMZ hasn't picked up on this. C'mon TMZ get with it....he is soooooooo always with his mistress and his wife seems to be ok with it.

Shannon

Funny clip. Loved Buddy on tour- saw him in NYC and thought it was so cute! There were a bunch of families that really seemed to enjoy it. I think Buddy is so nice- he always tries to greet his fans and make everyone happy.

kevin

I always watch his shows Monday night is TV time for the family this guy is great and very talented!!!!

abby

OMG buddys on tour!!!! buddyontour.com i got my birthday cake from him it was amazingggggggggggg

Tara

OMG I LOVE BUDDY...I SAW HIS SHOW IN NYC IT WAS SO GOOD. I LOVE THE PART WHEN HE ANSWERED ALL OF HIS FANS QUESTIONS. HE IS SO NICE. AND SO SWEET. AND SO ARE HIS CAKES.

Alexa

Anyone know if Buddy's son Marco's adopted. I may be wrong but it looks like he and his wife both have brown eyes...Marco has blue.

chrisz

This is the 2nd time I've had to listen to that Fatty laugh about Fat groupies shaking the tour bus. I'd like to see him in a bikini...maybe next halloween.

Elaine Chetty

OMG.......My Kids and I love watching his show on TV. He and his crew are so talented......we are totally mesmerised by the end product.....love it....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments