Miley's

18th Birthday Bash

An Adult Affair

11/23/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today's Miley Cyrus' 18th birthday -- but she already got her adulthood on with an A-list only birthday party ... and some dude sucking on her neck.  Yeah ... they grow up so fast.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ashes

All of you dumbasses are hypocrites. Haven't you ever made out with someone? Or are you jealous cause she's getting some and you're not?
The girl shouldn't have to be a role model for everyones brats. She's not a kid anymore. Get over it.

Britt

Ya! WOW!!! But shes an adult! Get over it! I bet you were doing 10 Times worse when you were 18!!!! Leave her alone! Go Miley!

blahblah

two words: WHO CARES!!!!!!!!

Toulinwoek

Wow. Apparently a boatload of people commenting here can't tell the difference between a girl "making out" with her boyfriend and a simple slut.
Such people should neither be having nor raising kids...you're part of the problem your kids will become.

Monica

What a HOE!!!

Jo Ann

No, this is NOT how all 18 year olds act!!! First of all, she's out in public in a BRA! Her parents have allowed her to make this transition from childhood sweetheart to nothing more than a sex symbol and it is a disgrace. She is only 18 and still needs their wisdom and direction. I have four children, all in their early twenties. I raised them by myself. Never, ever would one of my three daughters go out of the house in a bra, or bra-like top. My girls are very beautiful young women with nice figures and they dress in the latest styles, but they always look like ladies. I can remember saying to them when they were younger and wanted to wear something that I thought was a little too provocative, "What would you think if I dressed in that?" They told me that they never wanted me to wear something that embarrassed them. I told them that I felt the same way about them.

hannah311

Im twenty, and if i were to be acting like that (which i definitely dont) I wouldnt do it in public knowing the entire world will see it. juuuust sayin. Shes a hoe. and thats that. And yes many other teenage girls act the same. And theyre hoes too :)

Samorae

At least she's 18 now. She's just being a teenager. I mean, I know a lot of teenagers who have done a lot more scandalous things in their lives. But, I have to say its weird for her to be making out with someone if her mom was in attendance. AWKWARD.

kwa,me

What was Sarah Palin doing when she was 18 years old?

Hannibal King

"SHES 18 DOING WHATEVER ANY OTHER 18YR OLD DOES..MAKING OUT WITH A GUY..BIG WHOOOOOP. U ALL DIDNT DO THAT? WOW WHAT SAINTS. LMAO"

Well, considering not everyone who commented is a woman nor a gay man, no, not everyone made out with guys when they were 18.

tojo

I wonder how many guys she took in a row that night? She sure loves to ride that "Phallic Pony">

Melissa

Everyone is so mean. I'm sure you all participated in crazy parties when you were younger. And if not, you're just jealous because you never got the chance to have fun.

nessa

Although she's 18 NOW, she should at least have self-respect. All this started when she was 16, no one can say that's acceptable for anyone at that age. Her lack of self-respect is whats causing her to lose her fan base. We don't expect her to be a nun, but she also doesn't need to end up like britney spears, lindsay lohan, and paris hilton either. She could gradually grow up but in a respectable way, not follow others w/ provocative clothing at concerts or partying w/ alcohol in other countries or dressing and acting in that kind of manner where people she loves are there. Billy Ray needs ta step it up and protect his daughter.

mak91

I love all of these parents that are like my kid is never watching her again. First of all, its not like she is a slut. The paparazzi is really just good at spying on celebs private moments. And second, just wait until your kids hit 18. 9 times out of 10 they will be doing much worse than letting their significant other kiss their neck. I would know I am nineteen and am very guilty of this. All I am saying is that Miley should be aloud to have fun and be an ADULT on her 18th birthday. So Miley, if you wanna make out with a dude on your birthday, more power to you!

punk_chic

this just proves miley is a slut,shes been caught with so many guys!!!! wtf billy ray cyrus say 'bout this?!