TMZ Live: Ronni Chasen, Magic Johnson & MJ

12/2/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions today on everything -- including Ronni Chasen's will, Michael Jackson's posthumous Grammy nomination, and Magic Johnson bringing the NFL to Los Angeles.

1202_tmzlive_big

Plus: Harvey's favorite superhero!

Scott

Mike,
Could you please stop saying "this is a good question" to every question you answer on TMZ live

drdavec

HAPPY HONIKA HARVEY AND TMZ

Stella

yay - no Mike!!!

renhater

Did you ever answer the question of how we can vote for the TMZZYS without being on face book?

KAM

WHAT'S WRONG W/ ARETHA FRANKLIN??? IN MI THEY'RE HAVING A PRAYER VIGIL

MAKE SURE YOU TELL US HOW MANY REGULAR CITIZENS....NO FAMILY/FRIENDS THAT ATTENDS THERESA SHE-MANS SPEAKING EVENT

my moore

OK, Is the guy who was gona be questioned last night about Ronnie Chasen's murder a "HOLLYWOOD WACKER"?
Is that why he WACKED himself?

my opinion

I do not believe Harold was the guy involved with the murder of Ronnie Chasen he was mentally unstable. This was a professional hit a professional hit man would not brag about a hit. I hope the TRUE killer is caught

Cierra

Could you all stop talking about Oksana??? PLEASE?

kt

Hi Harvey :) :)
I watch TMZ all the time with my bf and check the website daily... Love you guys! You make the show so entertaining and funny!!
Quick question/statement.. I watch the 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom series and am in shock at the gall of these people from the most recently aired episode who plan on suing MTV. MTV is surely providing their daughter, who is not making money of her own with any other job, with significant compensation. They shouldn't say the things AT ALL that are making people scrutinize them... Then they won't have to worry about the way it's "percieved" or "edited".. Ridiculous..

Lots of Love XOX Katie

EDITA ON STEROIDS

Can i punch the blond guy in his other eye?

SpiffySteph

What's the difference between what Oksana did and what Jason Alexander did?

Sue Scott

I loved that Harvey loves my favorite cereal by Kashi. I was wondering if he also loves quinoa? It is an awesome natural food.

Mollie

What's up with the Miley Cyrus nude photos? Doesn't that girl ever learn?

my opinion

Harvey you talk about yourself more than answering the questions...STOP STOP STOP we DO NOT Care about your personal life or your staff....answer the questions

foxy fox

I would like to know what is the big deal with Mr. Chow's and Maestros? What are the most asked dishes the celebrities like to order?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments