Oprah's Australia Winners

Let's Eat Kangaroo!!!

12/8/2010 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah's super-lucky Australian trip winners aren't just taking in the scenery Down Under ... they're also chowing down on the indigenous wildlife ... TMZ has learned.

1208_oprah_australia_EX
The winners touched down in Australia yesterday -- and this morning, one member of the group was already blogging about dinner last night ... saying, "We nibbled on all sorts of yummy fancy foods including... wallaby, kangaroo, prawn, gellato, & champagne."

The trip-winner noted, "We still have not seen Oprah ... rumors say we will see her Friday.”

1208_oprah_australia_footer

Kenneth

Enough already. what's worse is I'm first - uuggh!

Nikki

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NotJustAnotherName

When Orca brings her fatass to Australia, which I bet she wont, anything on four legs could very well be extinct in about a week. Run little ones, run, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Jackie

Aww!!....Please enough of this bitch...we get it....omg!!...

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Oprah, please don't eat the Pandas! Kangaroos are rats anyway.

dukeran

Oprah eating kangaroo is better than her eating Gayle King

ROMO

Whats the big f ing deal with Oprah, damb is she ugly, her show sucks, whatever, get a life people, stop waisting your money on her large a@@

twilightmom

No offense to any of our wonderful posters from Down Under, but is the wildlife the only food in the country? No supermarkets?? I'm sure not everyone must HAVE to eat these or die of starvation, right. ??
I understand overpopulation and all that, but this to me is as bad as deer hunting. If you do not need to meat from a wild animal to KEEP YOU ALIVE, then to me this is just barbaric!
Kangaroos? Wallaby's? Come on people, its just for sport and that's all there is to it.
Maybe one day out in the woods a human receives a bullet (or arrow from a crossbow) in the azz, he turns around to find that an 11 pt deer or a kangaroo as turned the gun/crossbow on HIM!! That's, a visual I find hilarious!!

twilightmom

Bippy

PETA - PETA - PETA - Where are they when something like this arises - Sombbody quick go get Tommy Lee away from the whale masturbation situation and get him on this right-o-way!! I understand that when they get old they get tough - so the best way to eat a kangaroo is to pluck them out of the mama's pouch before their feet hit the ground - that way they have not developed the muscles that would make them less palatable than an adult roo - you know like veal or suckling pig - Hmmmmmmm - nice & tender!!!

twilightmom

Sorry for the double post.
*correction* to 2nd paragraph, should be:
If you do not need to EAT the meat.

NDNchief

Oprah can eat a whole medium kangaroo by herself. (said in Selena's voice.) A whole new area to be terrorized by Oprah's stomach. nom nom nom.

en Todo Momento!!

is it just me, or does it seem like oprah is trying to rid herself of her 'most ambitious' so called 'fans' by shipping them off to some far away place?!! me thinks a 'good riddance' is in process here... later folks!!

LAWRENCE

If Oprah stays there two weeks there may be new additions to the extinction list.

bored

I'm from Australia (and I'm a vegan) and I want to kill this bitch for eating kangaroo and wallaby!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments