Snipes: Prison Stinks ... Especially after Burrito Night

12/10/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After only one night behind bars, Wesley Snipes has already been subjected to cruel and unusual punishment ... the gaseous aftereffects of his prison's burrito night. Ay, caramba!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

It's gonna be a long three years if we have to hear about every meal this inmate is having.

beau

hahahah ugly as he is seem no one would want to mess with him..

brianna

wtf...

R&B_Lover

I'll eat a burrito any day instead of a ****!!!

Lydia

They'll put Wesley Snipes in prison for three years for this but they let pedophiles out after a few years. Nice system of justice.

DizzKid

This story is pretty stupid. My guess would be that someone was high while writing this article.

Butterfly

Why is Wesley Snipes in jail and Congressman Charles Rangel, not?

brad

First of all , not only wrong but illegal not to file your taxes, and pay what you owe.

But in reference to this specific "news" yes expect alot more!

I feel in a way bad for him, he should have just been made to pay , not prison! You hear alot about people that didn't pay, but prison? DK. I think they are making an example out of him. Would comment more but would really like to know the facts related, and why he didn't pay when he has the money, etc. Burritos? Thats the least of his problems then he is doing okay.

f015e

hang in there dude, i'm waiting for the next. Ugot my attention. TYVM for ur talent.

Tard

I got a parking ticket because of this ftard years ago because the place he was eating at would not let me park in there loading zone for a delivery. I hope he gets a load or two while in there.