Reese Witherspoon -- Fist Full of Engagement Ring

1/4/2011 9:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reese Witherspoon is officially a rock star -- the "Legally Blonde" actress hit Beverly Hills today ... and for the first time ever, she brandished her enormous new diamond engagement ring in public.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
34-year-old Reese and her boyfriend, CAA agent Jim Toth, announced their engagement last week.

Mazel tov!

0105_RING_ON_IT_footer

surfergirl

Reese, girl you need to get that ring sized. It's too big. Then you need to rethink grabbing the first man who comes along. Why you need a man so bad girl?

ZeekOsbourne

I thought the broad was with Jake G? Damnnnnnn....some women just need to have that emotional security blanket wrapped around them. What a dumb screw!

JJ

Thank God she left that dip sh*t Jake................

thisbudsforyou

Wow. Wonder if she used some of the 15 million dollar salary she got for the last bomb she was in that hasnt even grossed what she was paid to be in it? Its time actors start getting paid for how the movies do and not astronomical salaries up front. Prancing around like royalty when their movies bomb is ludicrous.

bring back recent posts

Mazel Tov? she isn't jewish, is he???

bring back recent posts

..ohhhhh...he IS jewish, he works as a agent..ok..got it..I love how jewish peeps network, Harvey says mazel tov...= gonna get lots more good stories from the agency Toth works for..got it!..well..congrats Reese, hope ur not bein used!!!!!! just sayin

TMZ@Froggy.biz

He must be a really successful agent!

No comment

I know its a huge diamond and worth big money, but frankly its kind of an ugly ring. It just a big clear stone on her petite hand. Obviously with a diamond size matters.

Kimberly

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
I can't keep up with all the men she's been engaged to. Come on Reese you don't need to say "yes" to every man you "go out" with

South Side

That ring is GAUTY!

Angela

Diamonds or not, this has got to be among the ugliest rings I have ever seen in my life. I've seen way prettier costume jewelry and now she is stuck with this ring... poor girl.

Kim

I smell a "Poor Reese Unlucky in Love" story coming soon.
wah wah, she's boring.

Denise

Reese is only Kate Hutson with an Oscar. She’s jumping from pillow to post to something bigger and better for her and she hit the jackpot with this agent guy who gave her a six-figure diamond ring that was custom made. These selfish hoes don’t think about the damage their doing to their kids. I give this marriage two years.