Seymour's Son Defends Strange Beach Photos

1/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie Seymour and her 17-year-old son Peter took some online heat after a couple of weirdly affectionate photos of them in St. Bart's surfaced last week -- but now Peter says it's A-O.K. because he's gay.

0921-media-removed-britney
In a message posted on his Facebook (via Gawker), Peter Brant II writes "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context ... she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

Brant continues, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay.  At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."

That being said ...

marie

There is nothing wrong here.... Stop trying to make it look like thier is. god that her son how many people out there hug thier children and kiss them. if you thinking something bad into this its cause your sick not them....

M.

He isn't grabbing her boob. There is nothing wrong with this pic. Come on people

DANA

Embaracing.
Shame on them!!!

Cookie

It is GROSS!!!!!

buffaloplaid

If she's always that sensual with her son, it's no wonder he's gay. No woman will ever be as good to him as his mommy. Product of the environment is what he is.

Ellen

He appears to have a very intimate relationship with his mother. How does being gay make it OK to cup your mother's boob? If this behavior is going on in public, what the Hell is going on behind closed doors????

The Coming of Tan

Foreplay.
They'll be getting their Oedipus on back at zee hotel.

cookie

It is GROSS!!!!

doglover

My son and I are extremely close. We always greet and say good-bye to each other with a hug and a peck on the cheek. But that picture is Eeeeewwwwwwwww! I wouldn't want my son touching my boob and I can say - FOR SURE - he wouldn't want to! Nasty!

ylg

There is NOTHING wrong with this picture. Whether the son is gay or not. They were caught at an awkward time. It happens with every parent and child, you go to give a hug and a hand brushes a butt or something. Stop making something out of nothing. How about it's nice to see a celebrity that's not so absorbed in themselves, they have built a great relationship with their child.

Amy

Gay or straight, it doesn't make a difference....it's still his mom and that is the part that makes it strange! (and gross)

patty

FREAKIE WHERE IS HAND IS.... Hmmmmmm

Danielle

I have five siblings and we all hug and kiss. It looks to me like he went to hug his mom and her breast was in the way, Nothing gross or abnormal here! My Mom always kisses and hugs us, I am 32 and kiss my kids and hug them all the time. Geez all three of my kids watch TV with my in my King size bed at times, does that make are relationship "nasty" NO it nurturing, in a world that is in severe lack of family values and love.

andy

Shades of that peculiar, mid 90's Jeremy Davies movie, "Spanking the Monkey" ? ? ?

Anyway, if an older adult male had been engaged in similar activity with his 17 year old lesbian daughter, . . . he would be getting seriously slammed, right now!!!

khaines

it would be ok if his hand were not on her tit.