Ricky Gervais -- If You've Seen One Fascist ...

1/16/2011 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais told Conan O'Brien earlier this week his Mel Gibson/Nazi joke was shot down by the show's producers, so our camera guy suggested he dress up as a different dictator instead.
011611_ricky_gervais_still

middleagedcrazy

I hear Ox is looking for a date..she would LOVE being on the red carpet with YOU Ricky.

Posted at 2:20 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by Annie
________________________________

She is waiting by the phone for you -- just for you -- you can even spank her if you want to -- the respected composer and musician. Maybe she will even play for you -- just for you -- so you can have her now.

Good luck Ricky and make sure your phones are secure!

Tee hee

middleagedcrazy

@ Tell59 --

Should we make a chant --

42 or 45?

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

@ Tell59 --

Should we make a chant --

42 or 45?

Tee hee

Posted at 3:12 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
---------

Cripe! Is it up to 45 attorneys? I've lost count. Did it even matter after number 40?

middleagedcrazy

No, but it would be fun if Ricky took her to the GG. Delusional strange -- I only do it for you -- weirdo that she is, she would believe it is because she is so 'beautiful' -- stop me now before I get hysterical.

Tee hee

Tellthetruth59

Tee hee

Posted at 3:18 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
---------------------------------------------

They all go for the easy, politically correct cheap punch line. They don't have their hand on the pulse of popular opinion. So easy to blame Mel. Except it's boring and nobody is buying what the gypsy, PIcasso faced grifter is selling. Sheeples.

Debbie

Preserve the Tiger Well said, I am sick and tired of people getting there 2 cents in with Mel all the time.
There are are far more serious things going on and other so called A list celebs have done, as we all know.

Mel has transgressed yeah and I ask any one who is 100% perfect to stand up now.

As far as I am concerned it's over and done with now let6 the guy be.

As for Gervias is funny but like a lot of people Lay of Mel.

Debbie

middleagedcrazy

But 42 is the number -- the number that solves everything. Sure hope cute Ricky takes 'beautiful' piano player --

Like her 'concerts' and her 'compositions' and all the other stuff. It must be 42 -- the answer to the universe.

What a hoot !

Tee hee

Annie

What a hoot !

Tee hee

Posted at 5:35 PM on Jan 16, 2011 by middleagedcrazy
----------------

Mac..you were post #42...coincidence? LOL

mary

Sick of Brits with "brit" accents. They need to get out of America.

middleagedcrazy

@ Annie and Tell --

Obviously, 42 solves everything.

Still think it would be a blast if Ricky took the piano player out --

Just for you, Ricky, I would love my discipline -

Anything you want, oh my King Ricky, my left side is best -

Oh my King Ricky, you have shown me a rear love better than anyone else -

Oh my King Ricky, I don't want your money (a little to the left towards that vase with the microphone) -

Ricky, oh King Ricky, could you please help me write my next bestselling CD -

Ricky, listen to me, I am beautiful because I say so -

* + * + * + * + *

Goodness, don't get me started !

Tee hee

middleagedcrazy

Obviously, 42 is the answer to everything. Cosmic truths.

We all know that.

Tee hee * + * + * + *

diogenes

I saw a ghost earlier right??

middleagedcrazy

You only saw a ghost if it was shaped like '42' -- sorry but that is the answer to everything.

Tee hee

diogenes

MAC, Thanks (I think) and DA Bears.

middleagedcrazy

@ JWW --

My family and my dog and cat won't talk to me because I have spent too much time yelling today. I am totally upset because next week is vs Packers. What do I do? I have gold, orange, navy and green ribbons for the front lights. My heart hurts on this one -- I am DA BEARS (but of course, I love the Packers as well).

Oh well, we will all survive --

Tee hee