Charlie Sheen: I Have a Michael J. Fox Clause!

3/8/2011 9:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's people claim ... if Warner Bros. replaces Charlie Sheen and keeps producing "Two and a Half Men" -- Charlie keeps drawing a paycheck.

0307_charlie_sheen_michael_j_fox_EX_TMZ

Sources connected with Charlie tell us ... Charlie has what they call a "Michael J. Fox" clause in his contract.  When Fox was doing "Spin City," his contract provided that he would keep getting paid as long as the show was in production, even if he left the show.  Ironically, when Charlie took over for Michael, Michael kept drawing his salary.

Sources say when Charlie signed on for "Two and a Half Men" ... the original contract provided an identical clause, so Charlie's people believe Warner Bros. is on the hook if they keep producing the show.

Here's the rub.  Warner Bros. claims they fired Charlie for cause, nullifying the contract.

These are the battles that keep lawyers employed.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kate Middleton's Family Releases Candid Photos

Kate Middleton's family has released never-before-seen shots of Prince William's future bride -- including one of her as an adorable 3 1/2-year-old girl!

0308_welcome_kate_launch
The photos, which were released via the official Royal Wedding website, also show Middleton on her graduation day from St. Andrews University with William, on vacation with her father and sister and another of her when she was 5-years-old.

The duo is set to marry on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. It's been rumored that Kate will wear an Alexander McQueen gown for the ceremony.

Mardi Gras Stars -- Who Dat?!

To celebrate Fat Tuesday, we've masked some of Hollywood's biggest stars -- can you guess whose famous faces have been given a TMZ Mardi Gras make over?

0308_fat_tuesday_mardi_gras_2011_launch

Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Kim Kardashian's Sexy Music Video Sneak Peek!

While Kim Kardashian's song left some underwhelmed, the music video for it is sure to be hot!

0308_welcome_kim_launch
Kim shared some behind-the-scenes shots from the "Jam (Turn It Up)" video shoot on her official website, where she writes "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose super famous face was given one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0304_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen -- Kissin' Carnival Couple!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are really living it up down in Brazil for Carnival!

0308_welcome_TOM_launch
Gisele, who is from the country, and the Patriots star enjoyed the view of a Rio de Janeiro street carnival from their balcony yesterday -- where they were spotted locking lips and dancing like crazy with friends!

Bundchen took part in the festivities in a more official manner on Sunday, where she got all made up and celebrated on a float with her mother, Valdir, and her sisters-in-law Nancy and Julie Brady.

Check out all the party pics above!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We've hidden some very sneaky differences in the following photos for you to spot -- good luck!

0225_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE difference in the following photos!**

Teddy on 'Full House': 'Memba Him?!

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

Tom

They're going to pull the show, so what 's the point. It's over. Sorry Charlie. You putz.

Willow

I totally agree with you Grandma. Replace Charlie with a long lost brother. To many fine actors on the show to loose there job.

Sherry

THIS MAN is going to DIE.....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!and EVERYONE that is haveing a good old time with him is leading him to his death.... .....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAN NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do I know this is because I saw my brother do the exact same thing before he killed himself with drugs and drinking the same way he is.......Trust me he will go too far soon!!!!!!!!!!!!HE needs to be in a locked down room with rehab the rest of his life.....hes too far gone...And Charlie you are NOT INVINCIBLE !!!

Sherry

WTF ?

Charlie, I was you biggest fan, hate to see the show killed, but you killed it man. So have some class and grace. STFU and leave quietly with those two bags of douche you are so enamored by. Your mother must be proud.

Rust

I'm all for Sheen. Screw Hollywood! Getum Charlie, make them pay!

Rust

Everyone is watching Charlie Sheen when they should be keeping a close eye on obama and the thugs! Charlie is an ANGEL compared to them!

Big E

I wonder what the comments would be if he were a black actor/actress acting a complete fool and constantly using drugs and soliciting hookers. Which both are crimes, last I checked. I don't see any "thug" comments or anything like that....WOW.. Interesting. Funny how things seem a bit priviledged. Just thoughts

Ronald E. Gascon

Seems a bit ironic that Charlie Sheen is basically being fired for acting in real life like Charlie Harper in the Real world

Stewart Allen

Well Charlie is an idiot, but he's WNNING! Ya right, he's broke for all intense and purposes, lets see how long he can last before we hear about his house in foreclosure! LMAO Charlie the idiot, 2 million a week and you cant shut your mouth, what a joke! Tigers blood! WINIING! Loser! I got money that says he overdoses before the end of the year, got ridance.

Stewart Allen

Hey Carlos, are you still WINNING? Doesnt appear that way to me. Carlos, care to comment on your tiger blood? Where can regular people pick up the Carlos Esteves drug?

Sherry

Sherry

Kathy

Who really gives a **** anymore. If he showed up for work and was doing his job then so be it. He looks like **** but if you all remember Matthew Perry from Friends he looked the same way and had the same attitude. People as "F"ed up as they are just don't see it but they still do their job and we all watch. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not one to judge if you can cast the first stone so be it.

Kathy

Frack Wacker

He needs to get out of the limelight.