Jake Gyllenhaal -- Bathroom Run-in at SXSW

3/13/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Gyllenhaal was the victim of a serious Guy Code violation during a screening of his movie "Source Code" at SXSW -- when a guy tried to take his picture ... in the bathroom!

0313_Jake_Gyllenhaal_getty_exd_3
We're told Jake was in the restroom, doing his thing, when a guy snapped off a pic. Not cool!

Although there are rumors a fight went down, we're told Jake simply talked to the guy -- who understood his mistake -- and eventually the pic was deleted.

Guess the guy realized it was a sh*tty thing to do.

Buck Boy

I love it that someone invades the privacy of another with a cameral and TMZ has the hypocritcal balls to say it was a "shi**y thing to do".

Sooooo Sarah Palin

what?

Wow, serious violation, the upper class is above digital representation when in public.

Stephen

Of Course he didnt fight the guy!! Hes a PUS%Y

Lori

Oh and by the way...those St. Patrick's Day See's Candy "Potatoes" YOU KEEP ADVERTISING ON ALL OF THE POSTS?

LOOK LIKE DOOKIE after someone ate a bunch of PEANUTS....

It's grossing people out...get rid of it!

dollarbuild

I would get pissed off too. That was a crappy time to take a picture.

learnmachine

I love it when people on Blind Gossip think every gay blind is about Tom Cruise, Will Smith and John Travolta. Guess what, it's not. It's mostly this guy. His PR stunts and fake relationships.

Laurie

As someone else said here, that's gross! If I were a celebrity and someone took a picture of me in the bathroom, I would have to say something too. Gross!

Martin

Who is this nobody? Never heard of him before....

mystery

That's illegal and will land you on the registered sex offender list!!

Pee Olson

Time to go to the store for new socks....too many crusty ones sitting around.....

FiFi

If the picture was taken on his cell phone and was deleted, it doesn't necessarily mean the picture is gone. I can delete a picture off my phone and go to my online account and see it there.

SantaFeJack

Imagine yourself in the same situation: someone taking a picture of you peeing in a public bathroom. Along with fame comes crap like this. Johnny Carson said someone stood next to him under the same conditions and asked for his autograph. Common sense is not so common.

fastdriver

I hope Jake knows that even though the guy "deleted" the picture, it can be brought back to life very easily. I'd bet we'll see that picture on one of the wacky Hollywood sites one of these days.

What a weirdo!

Zippy T. Pinhead

Yes, if it was me, I too would talk to the guy as I'm pounding his face in. And it's not even a "Guy code thing". It's a "What are you, some kind of a homo" thing.

redwine

Has anyone seen the pic? Dlisted has it posted. Jake has no shirt on and has a dreamy smile on his face. Ummm, who takes a piss like that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments