Lindsay Lohan -- Another Vice Bites the Dust

3/14/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has quit smoking -- a great move for her health ... whether there's a jail sentence for probation violation on her horizon ... or not (as she continues to believe).

0313_no_smoking_lindsay_ex_tmzcomposite
Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she's continuing on the path to a healthier life by kicking her nicotine habit ... cold turkey no less. We're told Lindsay quit about a week ago and now works out with a trainer every morning.

While LiLo has been adamant about not accepting a plea bargain that includes jail time -- Lynwood Correctional Facility ... her old haunts ... is a non-smoking detention center.

Serendipity?

0224_whatcha_smokin_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Blue Lake

Seriously, that's good news. It was such a turnoff seeing her smoke.

richard_nixon69

does she still smoke pole?

Jessica

Really? Because when she was headed to court, the window cracked and you could see that she was smoking!

Thomas

Later today Dina will call in tmz to tell harvey lindsay just farted. Seriously how much is Tmz paying Dina for the daily updates?

Whodis

I suppose she also cured herself with her ****tered mind. Bullsheet.
It's all PR smoke and mirrors because her actions tell the truth. Nothing's changed.
She's still defiantly late for court, wearing inappropriate attire while looking ragged and acting batshot in the courtroom.

All the promised and printed words in the world can't rehab this dingleberry, she needs to prove it with action.

Thomas

She was smoking on her way to court so this is a BS story. It's not the first time she and dina claimed she stopped. Maybe see if it sticks before announcing it on blogs would be an idea?

Yup

#5 ur right...exactly what i was going to say...and her court date was this past thur!

skylift

I tried smoking when I was 14. I did it for about 4 to 5 months. At that point I had this creepy feeling like I was going to get hooked and it was getting more and more normal to light up every day. And possibly harder to stop. Before it was too late, I just quit. It's been 34 years now that I haven't smoked. I did try one more when I was like 19, but other than that, never again after that. I think I will start again today ;-). Just kidding..

fstblk

#6 you hit it on the head also made me laugh!!!!!!

Lori

Getting ready to put the orange jumpsuit on huh Linds?

Good idea to not be jonesing for a smoke...while jonesing for dope at the same time :)

Yup

Lindsay, STOP telling ur mom EVERYTHING going on in ur life....ppl are sick of her calling every news source and reporting it...then everyone has to hear/see it.

Piper

How stupid is that. Smoke until your sentence starts you stupid cow! You will have lots of time to quit in jail. SKANK!!

northern gypsy

this one has almost every vice known to man !!!
why not add double shot expresso every hour ???
quit ??? i don't think so !!!

Bu

Good because her voice was starting to sound like an old smoker lady's voice!

Lori

GREAT...now she'll be bringing back BEDBUGS from New York...hasn't this thing wreaked enough HAVOC on California without adding the scourge of BEDBUGS?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments