'O.C. Real Housewife'

Buy, Buy House

3/31/2011 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a new casualty in the nasty divorce between one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" and her husband -- their house.

0331_house_inset
We've learned ... Vicki Gunvalson and her hubby, Donn, have put their Coto de Caza, CA house on the market for $2.695 million.

The reason for the divorce -- a midlife crisis, according to Vicki.

Also, they don't get along at all.

CubanB

Nobody would get a long with Vicki.

lander

mid life crisis? try raging Fing btch syndrome.

Ladytall

2695????2,695??? Iwill buy it at that price!!!

lisa2

DON DESERVES MUCH, MUCH BETTER!!!

Michelle

She isn't "losing" her house, she has wanted to sell it since before the divorce.

Since when is wanting to sell a house = to losing it?

Stan

Horrible caption for this story: they're selling their house, not losing it.

Also, yes, it should be $2.695M.

ilove95037

Woo-Hoo! Good for Donn - he's better off without her....

Nancy C

The only man that Vicki could live with is one that would let HER be the man in the relationship! She's way too demanding and by the looks of things, perhaps she doesn't need a man in her life after all!

lalaland

Is 'mid-life crisis' the latest euphemism for "I married an crazy, self-absorbed, greedy b!tch?"

susan

YEAH!!!! I hope that Don now moves in with Jeanna - she always liked him and they looked cuter together.

Jenna

Vicki is a raging BITCH. I've watched the show for several years now and in my opinion, they are the best of the Real Housewives shows. Since the 1st show I watched, it was so, so, so, so sadly obvious that Vicki cared zero to zip about Don. Jeana seemed to notice and several times told Vicki she was not so nice to her husband.

That "woo-hoo" or whatever she SHOUTS wherever she goes SUCKS. It would grate every nerve I have if I had to listen to that up close and personal.

Oh, get RID OF HER. She's horrid and adds nothing but boisterous inappropriate stirring the pot behavior.

Vicki, I'd be positively ASHAMED to have YOU for a mother.

Michelle

lol, nice title change, much better.

FLO

Donn is a saint for puttin up with her, she has a childish need for attention and does not play well with others.

CountryGal

You douche bag guys would jump on her in a heartbeat, she has way more money then you do. Hahahahahaha!

PRO US

Your TMZ story says: "We've learned ... Vicki Gunvalson and her hubby, Donn, have put their Coto de Caza, CA house on the market for $2.695."

I'll buy it for $2,695. I'll even pay it in cash right now. Does anybody edit TMZ's stories before you publish them?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments