Maksim

DROPS Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing'

4/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yep ... it happened.
040511_2fab_dwts_still

Kirstie Alley had to pick herself up off the ground last night after Maksim Chmerkovskiy suffered a "charlie horse" type pain that made his leg give out.

Kirstie eventually forgave Maksim -- tweeting after the show, "I salute u... U r a gladiator .... A champion... I'm honored to be your partner."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZ dont like me

Guess she ate too many Twinkies before they started the show...

dawn

Better start rethinking those routines....

Hate BB This Year

WTG TO GET UP AND CONTINUE, I SALUTE YOU MAKS YOUR THE BEST PEOPLE STOP SAYING HATFULL THINGS ABOUT KRISTI SHE IS A TROOPER AND DOING VERY WELL. THEIR DANCE WAS BEAUTIFUL....

The Truth

Maks looks like he's in real pain. I feel sorry for him because it must take a lot to muscle her around the floor. I mean it's ridiculous and a little selfish for her to think this wouldn't happen.

AADOCSKI

Damn she is TONS of FUN you know>>Poor guy:)

BroRo

Charlie horse??? Or because SHE EATS LIKE A HORSE?!

The Truth

Maybe it's karma because he was pretty mean and outright rude to Brandy when he was her partner! Ha's!!

Susie-Q

What happened when he dropped her? I watched the show and switched right when that happened to see something? What did she do that people are referring to? I watched the video. I Like Maks very much. I feel bad for him. He could have just got a charlie horse it could have happened with anyone and to anyone at any given time. Did Kristie get mad? I Like them both. My favorite person is the girl from the tsunamai. I think she is so special. Maybe not the best dancer but a special person!! Totally!

KJ

I applaud Kirstie and Maksim for picking themselves up, dusting themselves off, and continuing to the end. I boo the idiots who sit on their ugly faces and post ugly comments. Go, Kirstie!

FlamingoNut

Jesus, at least she's out there trying. It was pretty stupid of him to attempt to hold her up like that. Once he started dragging her you just knew something bad would happen. Give her a break.

toasty

wow. you people who make fun of her for her weight are so wrong. i guess you are perfect! her weight doesn't make her who she is. is is a beautiful, talented, funny lady. she and maks look like they are having alot of fun. thats what its about. a new challenge.

middleagedcrazy

As the thinnest member of my old dancing troupe, I have been dropped more times than anyone. Nobody ever picks me up because that is the scariest thing ever to be dropped and I have a major complex about it now.

I admire both Kristie and Maksym -- they both gracefully went on. Kristie has been the coolest dancer and her size is actually a plus -- because of her grace.

Congratulations to both.

Ann

As soon as this happened, I knew people were going to start cracking jokes about her weight. I don't feel sorry for Kirstie because she is a strong, talented woman. However, I do feel sorry for the people taking cheap shots at her who are likely suffering from low self-esteem themselves.

Southern Charm

I applaud both of them for their class in completing their dance. She knows she has a weight problem and even jokes about it, but at least she's out there doing something about it. In an awkward way, she's actually a pretty good dancer. Hope they keep staying on the show!!

Sandra

Hope Max is ok!! Kirstie is a substantial woman to drag across the dance floor!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments