Steve Wynn

All Shook Up

Over Looming Nuptials

4/26/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Wynn mocked his own wedding last Thursday in a faux ceremony where he dressed like the other king of Las Vegas.

042611_steve_wynn_video
Steve -- dressed as Elvis: The Later Years --  and bride-to-be Andrea Hissom road-tested their nuptials at Cupid's Wedding Chapel in Vegas.

The ceremony wasn't legal -- that will happen in grand fashion this weekend.

0426_wynning_wedding_FOOTER

Dobonacus

Wedding Balls? Tranny alarms are ringing!!

Victoria

I thought IT was a plastic doll! YIKES. But yes as another commentor best said "She just hit the jackpot"! Time to get ready for the headaches so that old man doesnt climb on top of you.

Marty

I am only going to try to say something nice.

Ummm, the carpet looks clean.

electriczipper

I thought the royal wedding was this saturday,The prince could have dressed a little better I think

Wishes

They are both WAY TOO OLD for silly stunts like this. NO CLASS!
She is a gold digger!! Steve, get a pre-nup. She's in her 40's, but looks like she's in her 50's. And she is STILL 25 years younger than him!!

Bruno

Is it just me, or does the bride give off a certain "tranny" vibe?

electriczipper

WillOTheWisp 25 minutes ago

I can't believe Phoebe Snow, who sang 'Poetry Man' but left spotlight to care for daughter, dies at 60 and TMZ is the last to pick up on it!!!
I love you Phoebe, you got me through the 70's, Girl!!!
--------------
noone cares about some loser chick from the 70's who was a one hit wonder..we all thought the old bag died years ago

WillOTheWisp

@ electriczipper

Again!!
The only loser is you, you stinking ass Enema Nozzle!!
Phoebe help to prolong her severely brain damaged daughter's life by 29 years!!
Top that, motherf#cker!!!

Marty

Hint to Steve Wynn:

Tell the photographer to use a filter in the real wedding. Those high mega-pixel cameras are pretty harsh.

Marty

WillOtheWisp:

"Enema Nozzle!" I like that, It is now going to be my new catch phrase for idiots. Thanks Wisp,

Phoebe was a real trooper and a great lady! I am with you there.

tony

Am i the only one who thinks s(he) looks like a pre op transectual?

Jim in Cali

STeve Wynn owns a bunch of casinos in Vegas and has one in China. He's a very rich man.

LAUGHS AT YOU

HAHAHAHA

Too funny. Nice to see someone in the public eye that doesn't take themselves too seriously. A self-made billionaire who traded a live-in business partner for someone he could have something else with. Very unlike the genetic lotto winners on TMZ who have accomplished very little and milk their fleeting fame for all it is worth with typically pathetic outcomes. Yet you drool with envy...

Even funnier reading the posts here that validate what some think is important and valuable in life. Keep 'em coming...you are cracking us up....very entertaining.

HAHAHAHA

Politico Pablo

I think old Steve looks pretty cool doing E. Elvis would've been amused to death.

Ginger

Did any of them check the mirror before they left home? Evidently not.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments