Joe Jackson Stinks -- The HARD Sell

5/19/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Somehow ... Joe Jackson convinced someone to bottle his cologne -- and we've produced a commercial for the stench -- er, scent ... that is pure justice. For Michael Jackson.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Paul

Mother
Book: Dancing the Dream
Author: Michael Jackson

Eons of time I've been gestating
To take a form been hesitating
From the unmanifest this cosmic conception
On this earth a fantastic reception
And then one fateful August morn
From your being I was born
With tender love you nurtured a seed
To your own distress you paid no heed
Unmindful of any risk and danger
You decided upon this lonely stranger

Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky
Glittering birds that fly on high
Out of fragments you've made my whole
From the elements you fashioned my soul
Mother dear, you gave me life
Because of you, no struggle or strife
You gave me joy and position
Cared for me without condition
And if I ever change this world
It's from the emotions you've unfurl'd
Your compassion is so sweet and dear
Your finest feelings I can hear
I can sense your faintest notion
The wondrous magic of your love potion

And now that I have come so far
Met with every king and czar
Encountered every color and creed
Of every passion, every greed
I go back to that starry night
With not a fear for muscle or might
You taught me how to stand and fight
For every single wrong and right
Every day without a hold
I will treasure what you've mold
I will remember every kiss
Your sweet words I'll never miss
No matter where I go from here
You're in my heart, my mother dear

iFart

That was actually kind of funny TMZ. Now how about you get MJ some real justice!!

Luv and miss you forever MJ.

Cherwood

C'mon now!! I'm not a Joe fan but this is HARDLY necessary...
Noone takes Joe seriously as we all know he's just trying to recoup his losses in being cut from the will....
My one ISSUE with this Cologne campaign of his is that it's bordering on exploiting Michael's legacy by using the CROWN. Everyone who knows anything about Michael, knows he had a penchant for using a Crown as a MARKETING tool. From what I understand, Seagram's allowed him to use the Crown--a symbol long connected to their Product. IMO, Joe wanted to use something besides Jackson that clearly exemplifies Michael, but knew the Estate would take him to court if he did. So he used the Crown to replace Michael or a pic of him on the packaging....
Maybe he should've considered what SEAGRAM'S will do when their Lawyers get wind of it....no pun intended...
Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

chefadam

Oh dear, you can bottle stink? Its called LEGEND, you must be joking! In who's mind?

Pearl Jr

I'd like to see the results of your children when they grow up. The Jacksons have never been to jail, have given more money to help the needy than most of us could ever wish to make in a lifetime and we deem to judge JOe badly???? No wonder Michael Joe Jackson faked his death, so he can teach the media a lesson on being so judgmental and cruel.

Jaw-dropping DVD "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" There's two-sides to every story!

MichaelJacksonINsider com

natasha

This is stupid, do you know how mnay people don't even have fathers? through everything michael went through he loved and respected his father.

TMZ why not focus on important things like why murray is only charged with involuntary manslaughter when he killed his patient in such a negligent manner? where is his mug shot? what did the LAPD erase the security camera, isn't there usally back up? whay do you call Mj a junkie when his autopsy says otherwise? or why don't you post the court do***ents that showed what frauds the family that accused MJ of harming a child was, why not post something worthy for once?

cindee

BRAVO BRAVO............... WELL SAID !!!!

cindee

Michael Jackson - Are you listening - Dancing the dream

mjfan212

TMZ stop hating on joe it's like the man can't do anything b/c of what happen years ago LET IT GO his own kids have i hope he take you guys to court for this vidoe

mjfan212

*video*

moonwalk

Michael would like that ... it's got humor everyone know that the father Jackson tries to make money with the name of Michael ... when you think why has Nathacha that Michael did not cite a single his father in his will?? you think that Michael would accept what his father did??

nan

the ..you deserve to smell like an 82 yr old man, line, is pretty funny..
maybe they can come up with a fragrance for murray, and call it , Reckless or Incompetent...

at any rate i notice that is dieter sitting next to joe.. i think he is his partner in this business..

mj fan forever

NOTHING NEW!! JOE WHO TRY TO MAKE MONEY USING MICHAEL'S NAME IN EVERY WAY HE CAN!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments